What is the maximum amount of players you can have in a party when playing online?

UrRyAnn

Hello,

I recently started this game for the first time, just wondering how many people you can have in one party when you select any game mode when you click on Find Match (Parties Allowed). I'm curious because I am interested in getting the dlc trophies from the Reclaimed and Abandoned Territories by locking down a lobby with fellow boosters.

Are you able to get 8 people into the same game is what I am asking.

Thank you.

• Like 1

From what I remember, you can only stack in groups of 4 to be allowed to queue for a public match (which is what's required for the trophies so I assume that's what you mean)

If you want to use a full lobby to boost trophies, you will likely have to search in 2 groups of 4 and hope to find each other, which I'm pretty sure shouldn't be too hard to do since it is a much older game, so good luck with that.

• Like 1

On 7/10/2021 at 11:35 PM, UrRyAnn said:

Hello,

I recently started this game for the first time, just wondering how many people you can have in one party when you select any game mode when you click on Find Match (Parties Allowed). I'm curious because I am interested in getting the dlc trophies from the Reclaimed and Abandoned Territories by locking down a lobby with fellow boosters.

Are you able to get 8 people into the same game is what I am asking.

Thank you.

I boosted this game about 6 months ago and can confirm what @wltrsjcwvita said. You will need to get 2 parties of 4, make sure that party leaders are from the same region (EU,US, etc.) and start looking for parties allowed game at the same time until you get each other. Might take a bit of time, depending on day of the week and time.

Quickest game mode is Interrogation. 

Remember to keep moving all the time, this games kicks you for inactivity very quickly and you can't join back.

Good luck mate!

• Like 2