Is there any strategy for a single solo run with exploits?

Sendai-Horatio

I was thinking about playing this again, but I wanted to start on an unpatched version so I could do the dragon head soul duping glitch right off the bat and also keep resetting runs until I get the spear from the black knight near the valley as my first weapon. Then maybe farm all the materials for the weapon upgrades then do the blacksmith exploit where you upgrade the weapon get the trophy but then don't exit the menu and reset with the PS button so you keep the materials. But I'm unsure what to do about boss soul weapons. I'm reading stuff about duping boss souls but it seems to just adhere to the remaster. Are there any preferred ways to dupe boss souls so you can get the weapons all in one go?

Edited by Sendai-Horatio

If you’re playing the remastered, you do have the souls glitch, easy way to level up fast. But I’ve never heard of the duping boss souls for weapons. Probably means using the boss soul 999 times for souls. Not the actual soul for a material for a weapon. But I can guarantee after beating the game the first time. Getting the other required souls isn’t hard. Just rushing through some levels. 3 of the required souls for NG+ of which you can probably get within 15mins. You can also glitch Into Sens Fortress without ringing the Bells in order to get into Anor Londo faster. 

But as Helyx said. It’s going to take 3 runs no mater what. But I do suggest playing legit the first run tho. Very fun. 

Edited by SKiL_Clash

• 1 year later...
On 7/10/2021 at 9:44 PM, SKiL_Clash said:

If you’re playing the remastered, you do have the souls glitch, easy way to level up fast. But I’ve never heard of the duping boss souls for weapons. Probably means using the boss soul 999 times for souls. Not the actual soul for a material for a weapon. But I can guarantee after beating the game the first time. Getting the other required souls isn’t hard. Just rushing through some levels. 3 of the required souls for NG+ of which you can probably get within 15mins. You can also glitch Into Sens Fortress without ringing the Bells in order to get into Anor Londo faster. 

But as Helyx said. It’s going to take 3 runs no mater what. But I do suggest playing legit the first run tho. Very fun. 

^This is non remastered glitch for items
v This is for remastered dupe glitch on items

I'm not replying specifically to you as I know this post is old, just linking a way to dupe items and souls for future readers. This would cut down the runs needed to 2 instead of 3.

Edited by Asmund