Does anyone know why PlatinumBro7 & Platinum Chasers don’t like each other?

usapro2017

Someone asked Ben (Platinum Chasers) if he would ever be a guest on PlatinumBro7’s podcast and he didn’t seem very happy and said along the lines of he’s spoken with him in the past and they don’t have a good relationship.

someone said that PlatinumBro7 stole some of Ben’s video ideas??

it’s a shame as they are my 2 favourite trophy hunting channels. 

Trophy hunting is already niche so would be nice for trophy hunting channels to work together.

34 minutes ago, usapro2017 said:

Someone asked Ben (Platinum Chasers) if he would ever be a guest on PlatinumBro7’s podcast and he didn’t seem very happy and said along the lines of he’s spoken with him in the past and they don’t have a good relationship.

someone said that PlatinumBro7 stole some of Ben’s video ideas??

it’s a shame as they are my 2 favourite trophy hunting channels. 

Trophy hunting is already niche so would be nice for trophy hunting channels to work together.

I don't like to get involved in other people's drama, especially as a fellow creator, but from my perspective, it is what it is, unless either person gives an explanation as to why of course.

Their distaste is pretty tame compared to the shit @CMH777 and @KingSuperOne pulled on each other. 

CMH (Carlos) did it to himself. I was subscribed to him back in 2015 - 2016 because he gave a pretty interesting analysis on trophies. He posted video podcasts which I thought were intriguing. Then he revealed his true self when he bashed Stay Pationt for the way he looked at trophies. He regularly deleted videos after a few months, then said he was going to stick to live-streams. Last December he said he was quitting trophy hunting, which I wasn’t surprised because I already lost respect years earlier. 

Out of everyone I know, Adam McDermott and Platchums are the best YouTubers who cover trophies in my opinion. They both know their audience, they respect their audience and they have a deep love for trophies. I don’t think Platinumbro7 is that bad. Platinum Chasers I don’t know too much about. 

Mystic is or was a trophy hunter YouTuber. He mostly covers Playstation news now so I don’t consider him to be fully focused on trophies anymore.

PowerPyx and Brian (PS5Trophies) are by far the most subscribed trophy hunter YouTubers. Understandably they cover trophy guides. I stopped caring about Brian since he basically focuses on the most popular games, he doesn’t cover that niche stuff anymore. 

LudiXP is also good. There are plenty of good YouTubers if you look long enough.

Edited by AJ_Radio

Just now, SakiSakiSukiSuki said:

How did he look at trophies?

Looked down on trophy whores, which I didn’t mind. It was when he looked down on people when they had a different opinion from his own. 

He wasn’t all bad. Posted a lot of good videos. Some of the games I started were because he recommended them, and I wanted to try them out.

2 hours ago, zizimonster said:

Excuse me...

1R5e.gif

^This.

When I get around to it, I'll check out these "podcasts", but I'm curious to know how this is an actually a thing. Trophy hunting is such a limited topic, not sure how someone can talk about it for 30 minutes to an hour per cast.

11 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

Their distaste is pretty tame compared to the shit @CMH777 and @KingSuperOne pulled on each other. 

CMH (Carlos) did it to himself. I was subscribed to him back in 2015 - 2016 because he gave a pretty interesting analysis on trophies. He posted video podcasts which I thought were intriguing. Then he revealed his true self when he bashed Stay Pationt for the way he looked at trophies. He regularly deleted videos after a few months, then said he was going to stick to live-streams. Last December he said he was quitting trophy hunting, which I wasn’t surprised because I already lost respect years earlier. 

Out of everyone I know, Adam McDermott and Platchums are the best YouTubers who cover trophies in my opinion. They both know their audience, they respect their audience and they have a deep love for trophies. I don’t think Platinumbro7 is that bad. Platinum Chasers I don’t know too much about. 

Mystic is or was a trophy hunter YouTuber. He mostly covers Playstation news now so I don’t consider him to be fully focused on trophies anymore.

PowerPyx and Brian (PS5Trophies) are by far the most subscribed trophy hunter YouTubers. Understandably they cover trophy guides. I stopped caring about Brian since he basically focuses on the most popular games, he doesn’t cover that niche stuff anymore. 

LudiXP is also good. There are plenty of good YouTubers if you look long enough.

You say this is tame compared to @CMH777 and @KingSuperOne What happened between those guys?

I know of Carlos pretty well but I’m not as familiar with the other guy.

Guessing KingSuperOne is not as popular as he doesn’t seem to get a lot of views on videos. He seem to upload a ton of videos 30 seconds to 2 minutes long whereas Carlos seems to put a lot more time into his YouTube videos.

Edited by usapro2017

Oh Youtube drama. Seriously a bunch of Z list celebrities and their schoolyard bullshit.

It would be like caring if Reb Brown and Cynthia Rothrock got along. (For those that care that is the original Captain America and the influence for Sonya Blade)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Oh Youtube drama. Seriously a bunch of Z list celebrities and their schoolyard bullshit.

It would be like caring if Reb Brown and Cynthia Rothrock got along. (For those that care that is the original Captain America and the influence for Sonya Blade)

We're definitely strange beasts. I've seen a high number of comments over the last few years saying that no one cares about celebrity anymore. Makes me smile because most everyone is still obsessed with famous people, it's just that now most of the attention is on internet stars.

PS - Now I'm mildly curious to know if Brown & Rothrock are friendly with each other (again, strange beasts). I imagine they've probably both turned up at some of the same conventions over the years. 

1 hour ago, EverythingOnFire said:

We're definitely strange beasts. I've seen a high number of comments over the last few years saying that no one cares about celebrity anymore. Makes me smile because most everyone is still obsessed with famous people, it's just that now most of the attention is on internet stars.

PS - Now I'm mildly curious to know if Brown & Rothrock are friendly with each other (again, strange beasts). I imagine they've probably both turned up at some of the same conventions over the years. 

Lol, no idea but if you want to watch some batshit insanity check out Santa's Summer House starring Rothrock and other martial artists

No idea and couldn't care less.

What is people's obsession with 'celeb beef', the mentality now trickles all the way down to random people with small YouTube channels now.

Some people don't get along, some forum posters on this very website don't like each other and we're not making threads speculating why xD (or maybe you guys have been and I haven't noticed?)

I haven't really heard of either, I recently stumbled on Platinum Bro from someone's post in one of the Discords I'm in, he seems a nice guy and his content is perfectly fine to keep his little channel growing and establish a decent audience.

When it comes to YouTubers in this kind of scene I'd say Adam McDermott is great, I like his content and I watch every one of his journey episodes but I'm hardly worried about following his personal life and which YouTubers he likes/dislikes etc. 

I've just never understood this 'celeb gossip' type culture.

6 hours ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

No idea and couldn't care less.

What is people's obsession with 'celeb beef', the mentality now trickles all the way down to random people with small YouTube channels now.

Some people don't get along, some forum posters on this very website don't like each other and we're not making threads speculating why xD (or maybe you guys have been and I haven't noticed?)

I haven't really heard of either, I recently stumbled on Platinum Bro from someone's post in one of the Discords I'm in, he seems a nice guy and his content is perfectly fine to keep his little channel growing and establish a decent audience.

When it comes to YouTubers in this kind of scene I'd say Adam McDermott is great, I like his content and I watch every one of his journey episodes but I'm hardly worried about following his personal life and which YouTubers he likes/dislikes etc. 

I've just never understood this 'celeb gossip' type culture.

If 'celeb beef' never existed, People magazine and those shitty joke magazines like National Enquirer never would of started.

But as it stands, people still follow Lebron James to a T. Anything he does, you can guarantee someone will make a news article about it. You can find out what Will Smith and his kid were doing eating out the other night. Or that somehow, Betty White despite being one year shy of age 100 is somehow still generating some news here and there.

The celebrity culture is pathetic. YouTube just continued what the Hollywood gossip train started several decades earlier. If I lived in an area where paparazzi were trying to photograph me I would make it a priority to punch them in the face.

Just as pathetic is the obsession with young celebrities like Kylie Jenner. What have they done?

It's the same with so called YouTube celebrities. Boogie2988 was a mainstay for years until he finally broke. PewDiePie and Markiplier just generate the same bullshit over and over.

Without the morons out there, these people would of been nothing more than small YouTubers. I give credit where it's due. I've followed Adam McDermott since he posted that Dead Space 2 video back in 2015 and he is still going strong. Mystic is also good if you care about following PlayStation news.

Platchums are two Irishmen who offer great humorous commentary. Lots of great YouTubers out there, but people get bent out of shape over the bad YouTubers. That's just something I had to accept a long time ago.

Edited by AJ_Radio

8 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Lol, no idea but if you want to watch some batshit insanity check out Santa's Summer House starring Rothrock and other martial artists

xD That honestly looks like the kind of nonsense my sister watches. It's just missing some talking dogs. Seems harmless though, and I hope they all made a few bucks!

Was fun to see Daniel Bernhardt. I guess he's going to be in The Matrix 4 as "Agent Johnson." Looking forward to the film, even though the trilogy was disappointing overall.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, EverythingOnFire said:

xD That honestly looks like the kind of nonsense my sister watches. It's just missing some talking dogs. Seems harmless though, and I hope they all made a few bucks!

Was fun to see Daniel Bernhardt. I guess he's going to be in The Matrix 4 as "Agent Johnson." Looking forward to the film, even though the trilogy was disappointing overall.

The director makes a lot of the talking animal movies ?