Game freezes before I can play

LuckyZulu109

Is anyone else having issues with this game where it will freeze in the main menu. If I’m able to still get into the game it will still freeze on me. I put a new hard drive, deleted my save and even got a new copy but it still does the same thing. Anybody have a solution that can fix this? I’d rather not have to delete my save but when I did the first time it seemed to be fine up to a certain point. The only thing I have tried was a new console. 

39 minutes ago, johncnstntn__ said:

Try launching the game completely offline(also decline if asks  you to sign in) if not already. 

42 minutes ago, FocusDR said:

I’m having the same issue with Black Ops 2 - PS3 I bought a fully reconditioned PS3 and brand new copy still isn’t working it freezes on startup.. if you find anything let me know. I’ll do the same 1f613.png

I’ll try launching it offline and will let y’all know if it works 

20 minutes ago, LuckyZulu109 said:

I’ll try launching it offline and will let y’all know if it works 

Yeah that means I’ll at least be able to do the campaign. Sucks I bought a new copy and reconditioned console to get the same result ??‍♂️

23 hours ago, johncnstntn__ said:

Try launching the game completely offline(also decline if asks  you to sign in) if not already. 

22 hours ago, FocusDR said:

Yeah that means I’ll at least be able to do the campaign. Sucks I bought a new copy and reconditioned console to get the same result ?1f3fb.png‍♂️

It seems to work offline. I was able to actually start the game and play with no freezing but I'm not sure if it will last to a certain point since it has froze mid game for me. ill put sometime in it to really confirm if it is working 

1 hour ago, LuckyZulu109 said:

It seems to work offline. I was able to actually start the game and play with no freezing but I'm not sure if it will last to a certain point since it has froze mid game for me. ill put sometime in it to really confirm if it is working 

Okay cool, a glimmer of hope at least. I really want to play the campaign for BO2! 
I have you on psn now too :) 

• 3 weeks later...