DLC pack on sale for £16 | worth the buy?

FocusDR

1 hour ago, FocusDR said:

I’m enjoying this game so far but I’m not 100% sure if I’ll want to see it through all the way with the DLC too. But is it worth getting while there is a slight discount?

I wonder if this game will get a ps5 upgrade 

funny as I just got done with outer worlds and now are on spongebob the game. but yeah the dlc is alright it feels good when you beat both and see the impact of what happen after all is said and done in the dlcs at the end of the game. however I think the first dlc is abit better while the second is abit bland and I blame the lack of music as it reuses music from the base game and the first had its own

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cobbsquatch said:

You love game - Yes

You no love game - No

Ez

I like the game but I’m still unsure how far I’ll go. Feeling unsure about a second play through, but it’s still good fun. 

9 hours ago, Banana_Sausage47 said:

Yes, the DLC packs are pretty good. It's more of the same really (not that that's a bad thing) and features some really cool new enemies, weapons and areas.

Yeah it’s real fun but sometimes a little overwhelming with all the quests etc.. then I complete them all and wonder where the next bunch of side quests are lol. It’s so fun exploring though 

20 hours ago, Banana_Sausage47 said:

Yes, the DLC packs are pretty good. It's more of the same really (not that that's a bad thing) and features some really cool new enemies, weapons and areas.

Can you mess the DLC up like you can with the campaign. I don’t remember doing anything bad but now everyone wants to kill me and some characters have died who were part of a side quest. Unless I can steal a chimera somewhere I need to do another play through for that. And to bring peace between MSI and ironclaust

• 1 year later...

I think that the DLCs don't work well if you have already completed the game and are jumping back in expecting new mechanics. If you are playing the game for the first time, they'll be good side quests. The first DLC dragged too much than it needed to and the characters are not as interesting as the main campaign ones. It didn't help the new area in this DLC sucked. The second DLC tried to do something new and tried to mix it up with murder mystery vibes. It succeeds to some extent but still isn't as good as the main game. The new areas here were great. The combat overall will be pretty disappointing unless you are playing on Supernova maybe.

Edited by boorish_brute