deleted

22 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Never understood why this site doesn't have a platinum time leaderboard, the 100% one should be separate for ones that have DLC. 

Yes, it's very ridiculous. I always thought about that

8 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

This is extremely impressive. I wouldn't be able to achieve that quick of time because I would be under too much pressure. If anything, this might convince me to start playing this game very soon.

I think anyone is capable of achieving something like this with enough time and dedication - I'm not diminishing the magnitude of the OP's achievement, please don't get me wrong. The point is that repetition can lead to perfection, people who achieved SMB platinum can relate.

1 minute ago, kevao97 said:

I think anyone is capable of achieving something like this with enough time and dedication - I'm not diminishing the magnitude of the OP's achievement, please don't get me wrong. The point is that repetition can lead to perfection, people who achieved SMB platinum can relate.

Super Meat Boy requires a lot more precision than Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. There is plenty of stuff to give you an edge in Wolfenstein even on Mein Leben, plus there are glitches and shortcuts you can utilize to skip the more annoying sections of the game.

I'll probably start playing this around the end of this month, or early next month. So I'll have to see for myself.

Very impressive, congrats on that accomplishment! 

2 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

Super Meat Boy requires a lot more precision than Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. There is plenty of stuff to give you an edge in Wolfenstein even on Mein Leben, plus there are glitches and shortcuts you can utilize to skip the more annoying sections of the game.

I'll probably start playing this around the end of this month, or early next month. So I'll have to see for myself.

Just be careful with some of the glitches when you start the runs. While they do save a bit of time, some skips are not free since there are risks of dying or getting stuck somewhere which will automatically end your run. So yea choose carefully about which ones to use on Mein Leben. Just a heads up.

• Like 1

This is very impressive. I have only 2 questions:

• How many attempts did it take?
  • And why did you leave ML as your last trophy instead of going for it right from the beginning to reduce time loss in case you die? :o
  • Like 1

@BigBossImBeamer truly outstanding work. I was aiming to beat  the previous fastest time on here eventually. You literally halfed the time, so it will require even more dedication, I mean my savefile time was about 80 hours for the german stack main time sinks were helmets and collectables as most of the collectable guides weren't very efficient at the time, so that is hell of a lot of practice required ?.  How long did it take you approximately to memorize all the collectable locations?  Congrats btw. Still have your video to watch when I find a spare 9 hours

• Like 2

That time is absolutely insane. Very, very impressive accomplishment. With such a wide margin between this run and the next fastest achiever, it’s hard to imagine someone topping this time any time soon. I think it’s safe to say you are Mein Legend. ?

Thanks for sharing the video as well. I am looking forward to chipping away at this video in my downtime and watching you work. Watching Mein Leben runs/speed runs of this game has become a guilty pleasure of mine, and it’s not too often you get to actually see how people go about setting the fastest achiever records on games here.

• Like 3