Olympic Event Master

DAS2in1

Depends on which sport you can perform best.. I got 7x golds in Hammer Throw, and the remainder in Football, 100m sprint & Long Jump.. Hammer Throw is the easiest for me because all you need is to throw more than 85m once in the final and you will surely win the gold medal..

Edited by Muze92

If you want it really fast, 100m/Hammer Throw are very quick events you can just repeat.

The most fun/natural way is to try and gold medal everything whilst doing the 'win 1 of X' and 'tried them all' trophies/achievements because you need to do play them all anyway (although, you only need to win a qualifier in 1 of each technically). Even if you just get 6-7, you don't have to keep doing the same event over and over that way!

List of Easy, Medium and Hard Gold Medals (In My Opinion).

Very Easy - 100m, Hammer Throw, Rugby Sevens

Easy - Football, Basketball, Tennis (Doubles), Table Tennis (Doubles), Beach Volleyball, Judo 

Medium - 200m Medley, Baseball, BMX

Hard (Don't Bother) - Sport Climbing, Boxing, 4x100m Relay, Long Jump

• Like 1

Good respond on my topic. Thanks everyone for tips. Looks like I did the easiest events allready.

The trophy list was easy breeze until this trophy. Suddenly it felt like running against strong winds when it came to this trophy's requirement. 

Havent tried changing ability yet. Will try that.

Another tip for any event.

Say you make it to the finals, which are usually pretty tough, if you feel like you are going to lose you can pause and "retry event". This puts you back in the finals to try again without having to qualify all over again.

Wish I knew this earlier. 

• Like 2