Dragon God's soul only required twice?

A-D-I-L_99

If I have the soul but I want to learn firestorm to melt my way through. Do i only need the soul in ng+ to learn fireball and the one miracle. Using back up saves I will technically only need one more run through to get the spell and/or miracle out the way.

To clarify this soul isn't needed for any weapons or anything else for trophy requirements?? Just making sure as I don't want another play through due to this. 

Thanks

Edited by A-D-I-L_99
Typo

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't know DD's Souls is needed for a miracle. I learned Firestorm randomally and I didn't even use it smh

so I think what I'll have to do in NG+ after getting the soul is go all the way to 4-2 to rescue Urbain, back up save, learn the miracle, restore save file, learn Fireball and get the spells trophy, right? or is there a faster method?

basically my NG+ will be a full playthrough 

Edited by TalalHmd

• 1 year later...

I'm facing the same "problem". I want to go by the guide but then I'm supposed to buy Firestorm basically at the end of my 3/4 NG+. Using the spell now would be a huge advantage but I do not want to risk a second NG+.

I guess I should be safe when I do the spell/miracle shopping safe scum in NG+ as well.

Edited by N4phr0n

2 minutes ago, wackt1 said:

If you have the PS3 version, you can dupe the boss souls using stockpile Thomas and make multiple copies. I am not sure if this glitch is available on the PS5 version 

It's not, fixed for the remake. Takes 1 ng+ playthrough now to get the trophies, if you use ps plus to upload your save.

• Like 1