Servers Down (Platinum still Obtainable)

KON007

On 12/07/2021 at 3:21 PM, Turbobuddah said:

Why do they have a Vendetta against the series?

who wouldnt have a vendetta against EA! look what they did to fuse servers. closing with no notice at all. Even their own terms of use, states that they have to give a 30days notice prior to server closure.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not able to start a private match for some reason. I've created a new network but whenever I choose the private match beta option, nothing changes. The selection sound comes but that's it. I've also noticed that the game mode is greyed out at the bottom.

Have the ddos attacks also affected private matches now?

I was able to get the trophy today. 

The ddos attacks have now affected private matches too. But the servers were up on and off the past few hours. I tried a private match and halfway through the ping issues started again and I was booted out. After some time I tried it again and I was able to get in, play a match of CTF, and the moment I got a point, I quit and the trophy popped

32 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

Aren't there 3 trophies tied to MP? Win a match, customize a loadout, and join a clan. Are these last 2 not affected?

I already have the platinum, so am asking for others sake.

I don't think so. You don't need to play a match for the other MP trophies. They can be achieved in the Multiplayer Menu. Soooo if you still can play private matches you should be able to get the other two trophies witout any issues.

Don't quote me on that though.

Edited by Sardavanua

8 minutes ago, Sardavanua said:

I don't think so. You don't need to play a match for the other MP trophies. They can be achieved in the Multiplayer Menu. Soooo if you still can play private matches you should be able to get the other two trophies witout any issues.

Don't quote me on that though.

Makes sense though, at least as long as you can actually enter the MP menu to do those 2 things. 

For those interested, seems like the true reason for the ddos attacks is out there. Grain of salt of course but it coming from the attackers themselves settles everything up

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/oz562a/it_appears_the_same_group_of_people_has_been/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Edited by maiathewinners

40 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

One of the dumbest things I've ever heard. 

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Was going to start working on this game after sitting in my PS+ backlog. Having a hell of a time even connecting online. 

when I get into a private match, I can’t even get start the game before it freezes. 

Not going to get any other trophies until I can get the MP match trophy, I have no faith this issue will even be fixed. 

I was just now able to get the London server to work long enough for a 4-minute 2-point CTF private match by myself. Been trying throughout the day on different servers and this was the first time I could get past the dropship before the ping spiked to 2500. Seems like right now is the best chance based on https://downdetector.com/status/titanfall/.

• Like 1

Probably some woke, overly sensitive jerk out there deliberately causing trouble. I never liked hackers, never have and never will. Reminds me of the bullshit the Lizard Squad was pulling back in 2014. Turned out they were a bunch of overly soft pansies who couldn't handle the slightest bit of criticism.

I hate these people with every fiber in my being.

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

Probably some woke, overly sensitive jerk out there deliberately causing trouble. I never liked hackers, never have and never will. Reminds me of the bullshit the Lizard Squad was pulling back in 2014. Turned out they were a bunch of overly soft pansies who couldn't handle the slightest bit of criticism.

I hate these people with every fiber in my being.

THEY are overly sensitive? 

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 3

On 7/13/2021 at 2:16 AM, That1Estonian said:

DDOS attacks != hacking

Yeah, but people like to be so dramatic. Hacking takes skill. Anyone and their grandma could DDOS.

2 hours ago, maiathewinners said:

Apparently, the game is compromised again, security breach this time. Could be nothing or could be true, for the mean time, I wouldn't touch it if I were you

Yikes!!!