It's possible to get the co-op trophies in local co-op

Kolm

It's possible to get the 2 co-op trophies in local co-op if you have 2 controllers:

- Brothers in Arms - Complete mission in co-op mode.
- Faithful Friend - Revive another player.

I started a new game with 2 players and signed in my second controller to another account. This 2nd account can even be a guest account without a real PSN account.

But beware that only the account that starts the game will actually get the co-op trophies.

So if you want the trophies on both accounts you have to do it twice :) 

My 2nd account did the revive first and only my first account got the revive trophy while that account didn't even do the actual revive.

After that I finished the prologue and together with the prologue trophy, the Brother in Arms trophy popped. But again, only for the account that started the game.

The trophylist was however added to the 2nd account but without a single trophy earned so it could be deleted if I wanted to.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Kolm said:

It's possible to get the 2 co-op trophies in local co-op if you have 2 controllers:

- Brothers in Arms - Complete mission in co-op mode.
- Faithful Friend - Revive another player.

I started a new game with 2 players and signed in my second controller to another account. This 2nd account can even be a guest account without a real PSN account.

But beware that only the account that starts the game will actually get the co-op trophies.

So if you want the trophies on both accounts you have to do it twice :) 

My 2nd account did the revive first and only my first account got the revive trophy while that account didn't even do the actual revive.

After that I finished the prologue and together with the prologue trophy, the Brother in Arms trophy popped. But again, only for the account that started the game.

The trophylist was however added to the 2nd account but without a single trophy earned so it could be deleted if I wanted to.

To answer your question ? yes 

1 minute ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

To answer your question 1f44d.png yes 

It was not really a question but rather information for other people that are considering this game but (like me) might be put off because there seems to be something online that requires a partner while actually everything can be done solo if you have 2 controllers. :) 

This game is lacking much trophy information so I'll try to mention things that I either struggled with or didn't understand at first.

But so far I'm already happy that I found a video for all the secrets, that might have been a pain...

For those interested: (timestamps in description)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Maahniac said:

Nice! 

How difficult is this game to 100%?

I only just started out so can't tell much yet.

But seeing that the completion rate is fairly high and that you can use level select after you're fully upgraded (on easy playthrough) to replay the levels on legend difficulty with those upgrades... I think it won't be that hard :) 

The Untouchable trophy (don't get hit in a mission) seemed hard after playing just a short bit, but apparently there's a move that pulls all enemies towards you and then one swipe to kill them all. L2 followed by circle, but needs to be upgraded first. This move should make it doable in the first mission if you pay attention to the enemies that shoot darts. But didn't try it myself yet...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Kolm said:

I only just started out so can't tell much yet.

But seeing that the completion rate is fairly high and that you can use level select after you're fully upgraded (on easy playthrough) to replay the levels on legend difficulty with those upgrades... I think it won't be that hard :) 

The Untouchable trophy (don't get hit in a mission) seemed hard after playing just a short bit, but apparently there's a move that pulls all enemies towards you and then one swipe to kill them all. L2 followed by circle, but needs to be upgraded first. This move should make it doable in the first mission if you pay attention to the enemies that shoot darts. But didn't try it myself yet...

You are right … you upgrade that move and spam it … once agian as you mention just watch out for the dart snipers ? I post on the page all the trophies ? you only need to worry about with details if you look on the page ;) it might help 

• 1 year later...
On 7/12/2021 at 7:21 PM, Kolm said:

It was not really a question but rather information for other people that are considering this game but (like me) might be put off because there seems to be something online that requires a partner while actually everything can be done solo if you have 2 controllers. :) 

This game is lacking much trophy information so I'll try to mention things that I either struggled with or didn't understand at first.

But so far I'm already happy that I found a video for all the secrets, that might have been a pain...

For those interested: (timestamps in description)

I'm not sure if this is needed for platinum, according to: https://www.trueachievements.com/a307509/collector-achievement. It says that finding the statues and secrets isn't required. 

• Like 1