Persona 6 reveal teased

Abby_TheLastofUs

Should be interesting to see what gets announced. I'm still holding out hope for a Persona 5 Arena, and a return of the Shadow Operatives. As well as at least some kind of explanation on why they were completely absent all throughout a widely publicized international incident.

I'm betting that last announcement for 2022 will the official announcement of Persona 6. The first will probably be that mobile game that was teased a while ago. I'm REALLY hoping for a Persona 3 remake though.

Edit: I thought it might be fun to predict what these announcements are, so here we go.

That mobile game, Code X or whatever.

PSP version of Persona 1 remastered on modern consoles/PC

PSP version of both Persona 2 games remastered on modern consoles/PC

Persona 3 Remake

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax remaster for modern consoles/PC (it includes the story of the original, so no need to re-release both)

Persona 5 Arena

Persona 6

Edited by ExHaseo
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

Should be interesting to see what gets announced. I'm still holding out hope for a Persona 5 Arena, and a return of the Shadow Operatives. As well as at least some kind of explanation on why they were completely absent all throughout a widely publicized international incident.

I'm betting that last announcement for 2022 will the official announcement of Persona 6. The first will probably be that mobile game that was teased a while ago. I'm REALLY hoping for a Persona 3 remake though.

I heard Atlus renewed their p5u.jp domain. I might have the end part of that wrong.

Anyway, good sign for a potential Persona 5 Arena. I just hope they stick with ArcSys.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, yuber1234 said:

I heard Atlus renewed their p5u.jp domain. I might have the end part of that wrong.

Anyway, good sign for a potential Persona 5 Arena. I just hope they stick with ArcSys.

I remember seeing news about that. People were freaking out because in Japan Persona 4 Arena was Persona 4 The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena, making it P4U instead of P4A. I'm going to be cautiously optimistic. I hope it ends up being a fighting game, but Arc Sys is really busy right now, and after P5S turned out to be a pseudo-warriors game, it could be anything. I'm sure no matter what it is I'll end up getting it though. Unless it's another Persona Q game lol.

• Like 1

SMT IF has been finally been translated into English for the SNES/SFC.

On another note, it's strange that p4 golden is only Vita or PC and that p3 never saw a re re-release except that shitty psp version. Imagine a boxed set, Smt, Devil Summoner and persona from beginning to 5. Honestly Sega Saturns Devil Summoner is probably still my favorite along with Soul Hackers those 2 games and IF are all Persona Alpha imo.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

Day 1 CE. Week off work.

Tho ive been sleeping on Royal for over a year.

I'm in the same boat. I just did vanilla P5 last year (first game in the series for me), so I keep putting off Royal. I think I'm gonna finally do it as my next game.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, yuber1234 said:

I'm in the same boat. I just did vanilla P5 last year (first game in the series for me), so I keep putting off Royal. I think I'm gonna finally do it as my next game.

ive been saying it for ages it seems. 

How i tend to think is... OH SMT V is coming, ill play SMT 3 right before. Or Ohhhhh Persona news? I'll finally play P5R. Tales of Arise? I'll finally play Vesperia  

But alas, adulthood just always kicks my ass so gaming takes a back seat and i don't finish as many as id like, despite buying All i like.

Example.... had Watch Dogs 3, Fenyx, Yakuza 7, all since day 1. Havent started any.

But when it comes to Persona 6... if its half as good as P5 was.... ill be glued to that upon release. My hope is they announce it for a WW2023 spring release but to hold us over, spring 2022 Remasters of P3FES, and P4G, physical for ps4/ps5. I would be more than happy with that. But update 3 so you can control every party member. lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

ive been saying it for ages it seems. 

How i tend to think is... OH SMT V is coming, ill play SMT 3 right before. Or Ohhhhh Persona news? I'll finally play P5R. Tales of Arise? I'll finally play Vesperia  

But alas, adulthood just always kicks my ass so gaming takes a back seat and i don't finish as many as id like, despite buying All i like.

Example.... had Watch Dogs 3, Fenyx, Yakuza 7, all since day 1. Havent started any.

But when it comes to Persona 6... if its half as good as P5 was.... ill be glued to that upon release. My hope is they announce it for a WW2023 spring release but to hold us over, spring 2022 Remasters of P3FES, and P4G, physical for ps4/ps5. I would be more than happy with that. But update 3 so you can control every party member. lol

That would be good. I played P3P over FES cause of that, and I feel like I missed out.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, yuber1234 said:

That would be good. I played P3P over FES cause of that, and I feel like I missed out.

Yeah i think P3P wasnt as hard. I only played FES tho.

Of all the rpgs id like remakes or Remasters of... Persona is top of the list. 

Part of why i havent played Royal is due to a spoiler i saw that made me kinda annoyed. On that note. i at least STARTED P5Strikers. Not sure why i never played more of it. Its mindless button mashing tbh... also when i saw P5Strikers name, before any gameplay, i immediately thought soccer like Mario ?

So they said 7 projects in works... im guessing p3/p4 bundle (2), Persona 6 (3), maybe a sequel to that Wii game Baroque?. i hate rumors. I just like actual fuckin news. lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Hot take: Persona 4 Arena/Arena Ultimax is better than any mainline Persona game. 1f60c.png

*Runs out of thread*

I wouldn't go that far personally, but I do agree that the Persona fighting games are great! I hope we get Persona 5 Arena.

4 hours ago, SelectiveGamer said:

HOLY SHIT

YOU MEAN I DON'T HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER GOD DAMN 10 YEARS FOR THE NEXT ONE?!

THANK. FUCKING. GOD.

No. I don't want another annoying ass fighting game. No. I don't want a P3 Remake. Seems fine as is to me. Hot take? I guess so apparently... 1f644.png

Persona 6 only. That's it.

I want Persona 6 as much as the next Persona fan, but I don't know why you'd get so annoyed about another potential Persona fighter.

The Arena games were quite popular among both Persona fans and non-Persona fans.

Edited by yuber1234
  • Like 3