Hidden Flagged Game

Hi, 

I’ve hidden the game I have been flagged in. Totally agree with this as I was young and stupid and used a save glitch on MW2 (PS3) for Spec Ops. One of those things I can’t change I guess *sign*.

I understand about the leaderboard arrangements with regards to this. However I’ve hidden the game on my PS3. I earned a legit trophy last night in LEGO: LOTR, synced to PSN and updated on PSNProfiles. However, 12 hours later I’m still flagged. Just wanted to see what’s going on? Just want the red box removed really!

Many thanks, 

JPWells123

Hi guys,

This is what the dispute box says:

‘You are currently flagged for 1 game. You will not be included in the leaderboards or any lists of achievers. You can hide up to 2 flagged games total to be reinstated on the leaderboard.’

… And only states MW2.

It’s definitely hidden as it doesn’t appear on the sight and the box is certainly unchecked on the ‘show trophies’.

Wonder if this can be resolved? I know it takes time but surely not this long? 

Thanks

Bit of a ballache, but you could unhide it, earn a trophy, resync, then rehide it earn a trophy and sync again, then update your PSNP profile.

Just re-read you initial post, how did you hide it on the PS3?  I thought only PS4 was capable of hiding games..

Edited by Dark_Overlord
  • Like 1

Hi Dark_Overlord,

that sounds like one of my only option at the moment! I might leave it another day just to see if it works but if not I’ll test your method. 

on PS3 you simply press triangle on the selected game (in the trophy list) and click privacy settings and untick the box. However, I shall jump onto PS4 and give it a go too.

thanks all for the suggestions. 

Hi guys,

I recently made a post with regards to hiding a flagged game on my account to be reinstated on the leaderboards. I went through the procedures to hide the game and update my profile so that I could be put back on the trophy leaderboards. However, having definitely hidden the game (MW2 - PS3) I still have the flagged game message + red box. It doesn’t appear on my trophy list on the site, and I have waited over an hour several times but it’s still being flagged and I’m not appearing on the boards.

I’d appreciate any help with this. I have tried to hide the game on both PS3 and PS4 as well.

Many thanks, 

JPWells123

22 hours ago, BGriff1986 said:

Did you try the “unhide / earn a trophy / update PSNP / hide again / earn a trophy / update PSNP” idea that Dark_Overlord suggested?

Hey guys,

Tried this method again and it's finally worked! My rank will appear 'soon' apparently!

Thanks all that helped. Excellent community here.

JPWells123

• 5 months later...
16 minutes ago, Oli_Wilk said:

So hopefully if I earn another trophy the red box will disappear. 

This was the resolution to your dispute. With three flagged games, the flag box does not disappear. You can either use ad-blocking software to hide it, or log out of the main site while remaining logged into the forums to avoid seeing the box.  

• Like 1