Which copy of the game is this?

This may be the "greatest hits" version of Yakuza 3 which you may find now instead of the original version. 

This happens when they reprint the same game but with the "The Best" logo on the front cover making the normal version without the "The Best" logo almost impossible or not to obtain unless you buy a second hand copy.

Edited by Carttagos
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Wahisietel_ said:

Even worse news haha 

I dont know if both would stack 

I think they will stack. There are 4 PS3 Yakuza 3 stacks (5 if you count PS4 version). They are:

1. Yakuza 3 (English)

2. Ryo ga Gotoku 3 (Japanese, Black Label version)

3. Ryu ga Gotoku 3 (Japanese, PS3 The Best version (first pic))

4. Ryu ga Gotoku 3 (Asian, Black Label/BigHits Series (Korea)/PS3 The Best (second pic))

I hope it helps.

Edited by kenseizenkai

17 minutes ago, Carttagos said:

This may be the "greatest hits" version of Yakuza 3 which you may find now instead of the original version. 

This happens when they reprint the same game but with the "The Best" logo on the front cover making the normal version without the "The Best" logo almost impossible or not to obtain unless you buy a second hand copy.

Rather odd that it has its own stack. That's usually not standard. Finding standard copies is not too hard, I have the PS3 collection in Japanese already ?

As for the above post. It seems that the second copy is chinese, not japanese.

21 hours ago, Wahisietel_ said:

Rather odd that it has its own stack. That's usually not standard. Finding standard copies is not too hard, I have the PS3 collection in Japanese already 1f601.png

As for the above post. It seems that the second copy is chinese, not japanese.

I'm not 100% sure but it may have its own stack because already includes all DLCs? or includes the updated version on disc and it is not necessary to update via Internet? 

Just a couple of ideas but we will not be 100% until someone verify that information ?. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...