Darkette

For the tower trophies..

3 posts in this topic

You can save scum them all. Just make a backup before any fight and then load it if you fail the requirements. Pretty much negates any difficulty that could’ve been had in this trophy list.

Posted (edited)

No need to backup anything, if you are losing, just close the game via PS button and restart it - you will start from the same place, where you ended, and you get all the trophies,

Some extra tricks:

- For tower trophies I recommend using Drifter. His :square::square::square::triangle: combo right at the beginning will cause 40% damage and throw enemy out of arena. When he tries to come back, stay a bit away from edge and charge multihit :circle:. With correct timing you hit right when enemy comes back to arena, and throw him in 80% out of arena.

I made a short video, showing the combo:

- For level 15 trophy with turbo-controller just change :square: and :cross:, select all the bots and just start turbo :cross: and also pull the LS down:down:. You should take first place everytime and lvl up faster (games freezes like REALLY A LOT, so you need to restart pretty often).

Edited by ScooloV

On 29/06/2022 at 3:10 PM, ScooloV said:

No need to backup anything, if you are losing, just close the game via PS button and restart it - you will start from the same place, where you ended, and you get all the trophies,

I am aware that you don’t NEED to back it up, I mentioned it as an added measure as I’ve had blue screen instances where it didn’t actually save.