List of DLC "trophies" revealed on Steam

WitchHunterDX

Usually "achievements" are revealed first on Steam, so I went there to look and the possible Mr. Nightmare X DLC trophies were already available, there are 8 in total.

Finish all stages in solo mode with Estel, Shiva and Max (1 trophy each).

Unlock all alternate moves for a character, and unlock all alternate moves, the latter should probably be with all characters (2 trophies).

Reach stage 18 and stage 30 in survival mode (2 trophies).

And lastly a supposedly secret trophy called "War of the Clowns", there is no description, but maybe it could be something related to a new story.

Probably tomorrow or Thursday the trophies will be officially unveiled here.

Getting to level 30 in survival mode seems to be a challenge on par with getting Rank S or completing Arcade on Hard without using continues. Are you ready for The Challenges?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

Trophies are now live on PSN & have been for a few hours, PSNP just hasn't updated to show them yet.

Yes, I noticed 4 hours ago. I saw the description of the secret trophy.

"Command an army of 3 clowns"

Interesting, but I would still like to know if this DLC will have any new story, because all that was shown is survival modes, new moves, character upgrade, color selection, and the 3 "new" characters, which is the cherry of the cake. Looking forward to playing this tomorrow.

You probably need to have 3 clowns spawned on screen or 3 clowns as allies.

Survival mode is pretty tough, I had chickens to spare on every stage and then suddenly bad luck on one stage and then for the next two only got apples.

Survival is probably going to be difficult to complete on your own, probably needs coop action, thank god survival has online coop.

Weirdly on the UK store right now

Streets Of Rage 4 : £19.99

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP1470-CUSA16221_00-00STREETSOFRAGE4

Streets Of Rage 4 + Streets Of Rage 4 - Mr. X Nightmare Launch Bundle : £16.99

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP1470-CUSA16221_00-2065781617809667

So it's actually more expensive to buy the game WITHOUT the DLC.

Doesn't mention a sale price anywhere so I guess they made a mistake with the pricing?

8 hours ago, ScooloV said:

Anyone figured out how to get Clown Wars trophy? I think it has something to do with survival retro stages, where clown appears (the one that got Roo in SoR3).

You just need to use Roo star move three times to get the trophy. 

To unlock Roo hold up+square+option button at the main menu 

Edited by z-Blazee
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, z-Blazee said:

You just need to use Roo star move three times to get the trophy. 

To unlock Roo hold up+square+option button at the main menu 

Amazing, this is the same code as SOR3, the question is how did it end up in SOR4, no wonder the trophy is secret, but when I made the code and it worked I was impressed how the team really cares about this game enough to point of putting a classic code to unlock a hidden character.

I just unlocked the trophy, and simply satisfied with this easter egg.

Ash as far as I know is not in this game, since to unlock him we have to face him, and he is only available in the Japanese version, if Dotemu really took it literally this character is only available in Japan.

Thanks for the tip.

Finally got 100% and calculated how much time I needed. According to ingame timer maximizing all characters will be ~20hrs (and it was 50+ tries for me).

If we add loading times and 3 more walkthroughs I would say 25+ hrs minimum - which is exactly amount of time you need to plat the base game.