Any way to hide "Country Rank" and "World Rank?"

Hello PSNProfiles Trophy Hunting fam,

Had a quick question; apologize if it has been asked already (I used the search engine to a degree).

Is there any way to hide the "Country Rank" and "World Rank" metrics on my personal profile? Not like hide it from others, but hide it from myself?

I mainly ask because I find myself paying more attention to it than I want to. Like, I'm competing with myself and my PlayStation; not particularly the World or my Country. I realize I get trophies slower than most and my rank drops or goes up, but I'd rather not see it and just be able to focus on my trophy list / checklist / to do list in a minimal fashion.

Was just wondering :) Ultimately it's no big deal, just hoping to hide a feature. Love this website, helps me a lot, thanks y'all ☺️

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

honestly you will enjoy your gaming/trophy hunting more if you don't worry about the stats, it's more healthy mentally as well

at the end of the day they are just pointless numbers that don't mean anything

leaderboard wouldn't exist if they didnt mean anything...

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

If you want to compete on the leaderboard you pretty much have to play on loads of little cheap easy plats constantly, that's no life

Hey! I compete on the LB and strive to have good balance of games I play and enjoy from my view and I do have a life. I know you may not particularly care, but it's fun for me and having a healthy perspective when it comes to competing on the LB creatively is something I strive for. In the end, gaming is personal and should be joy with or without LB rankings, but while it is here I have fun with it.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

Hey! I compete on the LB and strive to have good balance of games I play and enjoy from my view and I do have a life. I know you may not particularly care, but it's fun for me and having a healthy perspective when it comes to competing on the LB creatively is something I strive for. In the end, gaming is personal and should be joy with or without LB rankings, but while it is here I have fun with it.

well fair play to you for competing and still enjoying it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LukeTheGooner said:

If you want to compete on the leaderboard you pretty much have to play on loads of little cheap easy plats constantly, that's no life

So true. I look at some people's lists when they pass me on the country leaderboard for example, and they have like 5-6 platinums from a single worthless mobile game that has multiple lists for region and platform and I can't help but wonder what kind of feeling of acomplishment do they get from having 'completed' some trash game like that which nobody would otherwise bother with. Our profile is supposed to be a record of the games we enjoy playing, what does a profile full of multiple shovelware plats mean to anyone?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LukeTheGooner said:

if trophies didn't mean anything then this site wouldn't exist and people wouldn't hunt them. also that's not true because I know a lot of people who don't play the cheap easy plats and are a decent rank literally higher than 90% of accounts on the leaderboard...

21 minutes ago, PS_Bowser said:

if trophies didn't mean anything then this site wouldn't exist and people wouldn't hunt them. also that's not true because I know a lot of people who don't play the cheap easy plats and are a decent rank literally higher than 90% of accounts on the leaderboard...

I never said it was everyone

It's a matter of habit, after months of using this site you don't pay attention to it.

11 hours ago, LukeTheGooner said:

honestly you will enjoy your gaming/trophy hunting more if you don't worry about the stats, it's more healthy mentally as well

at the end of the day they are just pointless numbers that don't mean anything

10 hours ago, PS_Bowser said:

leaderboard wouldn't exist if they didnt mean anything...

I think everyone can understand what was said here. Ultimately nothing has intrinsic value because we're going to eventually die or some shit like that, so just enjoy the moment and take it easy.

9 hours ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

I'm not super tech savvy, but I'd think you could use "Inspect Element" to hide them both. I was able to get them to disappear, but when I reloaded they came back. 

Maybe someone here knows how to make that more permanent?

You can use uBlock Origin or similar adblocking extension to achieve this permanently.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HusKy said:

You can use uBlock Origin or similar adblocking extension to achieve this permanently.

Ah ha! ? This seems like an efficient solution to remove it from my view on PC, thank you! ?✌️

And thanks for all the replies everyone ? Good luck on your current and future platinums! ?

• Like 1