Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl

Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Is a Smash Bros-alike Featuring SpongeBob, TMNT and More

IGN can exclusively announce Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, a new fighting game featuring characters from SpongeBob SquarePants, Rugrats, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Ren & Stimpy, and more.

The brawler – which looks to be similar to Super Smash Bros. in style – will come to PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch in Fall 2021. It's being developed by Ludosity and Fair Play Labs, and published by GameMill Entertainment.

We don't have a full list of characters just yet, but we know that the game will feature:

• Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
  • Leonardo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
  • Nigel Thornberry (The Wild Thornberrys)
  • Powdered Toast Man (Ren & Stimpy)
  • SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob SquarePants)
  • Sandy Cheeks (SpongeBob SquarePants)
  • Patrick Star (SpongeBob SquarePants)
  • Oblina (Aaahh!!! Real Monsters)
  • Lucy Loud (The Loud House)
  • Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
  • Helga (Hey Arnold!)
  • Reptar (Rugrats)
  • Zim (Invader Zim)
  • Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)

All-Star Brawl will also feature 20 levels based on Nickelodeon shows (including Jellyfish Fields from SpongeBob SquarePants, and the Technodrome from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles), and will include single player and multiplayer modes, with local and online support for up to four players. You'll also be able to unlock new moves for every fighter, as well as earn bonus content for an in-game gallery.

rpkxYxF.png

Edited by Abby_TheLastofUs
  • Like 2

As always, glad to see best cartoon ghost boy, Danny Phantom.

Hopefully Jenny XJ9 is here. She can be absent in some of the kart racers, but a party brawler? Hell no. This genre is where she's most suited!

rpkxYxF.png

Two characters I can make from this that I care about are Korra and Catdog, which is great. Aang should be a guarantee alongside Korra.

Edited by EcoShifter
  • Like 3

Rugrats recently got a reboot and zim, hey arnold and rocko got new films so aside from wild thornberries, catdog, ran and stimpy and danny phantom those ip have been reasonably active in the last 5 years. The only real glaring omissions are fairly oddparents and jimmy neutron since they were nicks no 2 and 3 most popular shows when they were still running.

• 2 weeks later...

The last great show Nickelodeon had was Avatar: The Last Airbender. Most of everything that came after that show's demise has been either forgettable or utterly mediocre. Nick Studio 10 was the nail in the coffin for me and millions of other kids who grew up on Nickelodeon.

Nickelodeon kept pushing out Spongebob Squarepants while leaving all their other flagship shows on the back burner. I don't see anything on Doug, that's very disappointing.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

since the last post, CatDog & April O'Neil have been Announced!! Someone should ask what some trophies are gonna be like, if anyone's in their discord

On 7/28/2021 at 4:34 AM, AJ_Radio said:

I don't see anything on Doug, that's very disappointing

Doug is in kinda weird situation, since's he's owned by Disney now... 

On 7/22/2021 at 11:14 AM, OmegaRejectz said:

I hope the game doesn’t have some bullshit grindy trophy list and that they don’t do DLC characters like Injustice, Mortal Kombat & Smash Bros

yeah, no one likes grindy lists like let's hope there's not a win 100 matches online trophy and you DON'T WANT DLC??!? that's the first i've seen that 

Edited by Exeshow678

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/3/2021 at 10:42 AM, Exeshow678 said:

yeah, no one likes grindy lists like let's hope there's not a win 100 matches online trophy and you DON'T WANT DLC??!? that's the first i've seen that 

Yeah, especially since Smash Ultimate's DLC includes characters like Joker, Hero, Kazuya, Terry, and Sephiroth, complete with music, stages, and additional battles. Insanity.

On 2021-09-03 at 8:42 AM, Exeshow678 said:

since the last post, CatDog & April O'Neil have been Announced!! Someone should ask what some trophies are gonna be like, if anyone's in their discord

Doug is in kinda weird situation, since's he's owned by Disney now... 

4 hours ago, darkamdusias said:

Yeah, especially since Smash Ultimate's DLC includes characters like Joker, Hero, Kazuya, Terry, and Sephiroth, complete with music, stages, and additional battles. Insanity.

I dislike fighting game DLC due to the cost.

$60 for a game with a bunch of stages & fighters

Or a bunch of DLC at like $15 a pop.