Peace and prosperity reigns again

XandstarSan-YT

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, AlexOffLimits said:

how to get this trophy? I see people getting it even though the campaign wasn't over yet, and now that it's over I haven't gotten it. Among other things, there is now a strange campaign, only with the illuminati. I do not understand

People can get this trophy at any time if they participated in a past campaign that won. You'll get it when you log on. 

• 3 months later...
4 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

Is this trophy still obtainable in 2024?

Yes. It just requires the community to successfully invade all 3 homeworlds. We've been going back and forth with Illuminates and Bugs the past week. Either it'll eventually fail and a new campaign will begin, or the community will win this one. 

In theory, so long as the servers don't get shut down, it'll always be possible to get. I'm not sure if there's a minimum player base needed though to achieve the required points for a successful invasion or capital defense. The devs have only ever said that it adjusts based on previous campaigns. 

• 1 month later...
26 minutes ago, CelestialRequiem said:

I haven't started the game yet, but could one start it right now and get this?

They are winning a war so there’s a high chance to get it.

Since Helldivers 2 is up and going, chances are the community for this game might dwindle later on, thus making the plat unobtainable.

Edited by Crono

1 hour ago, Crono said:

They are winning a war so there’s a high chance to get it.

Since Helldivers 2 is up and going, chances are the community for this game might dwindle later on, thus making the plat unobtainable.

2 hours ago, CelestialRequiem said:

I haven't started the game yet, but could one start it right now and get this?

Yes if you do the missions to help the war. It is very doable if everyone jumps on right now that has the ability to do so and fights the bugs. Don’t worry about the cyborgs currently.

Edited by VoidVictorious
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

Right now just focus on Kepler Prime and fight the bugs.

I have been going into Kepler Prime missions on MP and so far have 54 influence but 0 planets completed. I'm guessing you can't complete the last planet (homeworld). 

I also did a few cyborg missions and was able to complete 2 planets so I'm guessing I will be able to get the Peace and Prosperity trophy if we manage to get the bug homeworld and then the cyborg homeworld afterwards.

Edited by lordzeze

• 4 weeks later...