PSNP Interviews: grifteskymfning - Submit Your Questions!

Hello one and all back to Member Interviews! Our first interviewee of the month @grifteskymfning who you have probably seen giving helpful information to staff and community around the site, among other things.

grifteskymfning.png

You may be asking, who is this person? Well, let's find out. Questions can be submitted starting now until July 23rd, 2021. Grifteskymfning has provided the community a snippet about themselves to help with coming up with questions :)

About Me

Hello, gang! My name is Björn, but you can call me grift - grifteskymfning is Swedish and means "desecration of the grave". I've been a trophy hunter since the first trophy patch, but this is my second account so I don't have much to show for. First and foremost I am a collector of physical games, so since the release of the PS4 my trophy hunting has taken the backseat as my backlog and collection keeps growing. Other than that I am 35 years old, I drive high speed trains for a living and I have just met my dream girlfriend who matches me in geeky nerdiness, black metal occultism and deviant tomfoolery. On with the show!

Interview setup 

The setup for all PSNP interviews will be as follows:

1. After the new interviewees have been revealed, the PSNP community will have 10 days to ask their questions. While the community is coming up with questions, the interviewees has the time to work on the 17 standard questions
  2. After those 10 days, those question along with the standard question will be sent to the interviewee.
  3. The interviewees will have another 7 days to answer as many of the questions as they want.
  4. The interviewees will also have the chance to complete a bonus side activity presented by the prior interviewee.
  5. Once the interviewees has finished answering the question, I will post the whole Interview in a new thread.

How to be a Interviewee

If anyone wants to be interviewed all they have to do is say they would like to be added on the interview signup thread. After that the member will be added to the list of potential interviewees.

List of questions

Standard Questions

1. How did you come up with your PSN name?
  2. What games convinced you get your PlayStation 3, Playstation Vita, PlayStation 4 and Playstation 5?
  3. What are your top 5 game series and why?
  4. What are your top 5 games and why?
  5. Which unreleased game(s) are you looking forward to the most and why?
  6. Do you have any other hobbies outside of gaming?
  7. Top 5 TV shows, Movies, and/or anime, why, and would you recommend them to people?
  8. Top 5 favorite music bands/group/artists/composers/ost?
  9. Your favorite platinum and why?
  10. Your least favorite platinum and why?
  11. Have you ever been tempted to switch over to the Xbox/Nintendo/PC gaming ecosystems?
  12. If you could have one game from any gaming generation be remade or re-released, which one would it be and why?
  13. How far are you willing to go for a platinum?
  14. If you could give Sony direct feedback of business decisions in the last year, and the latest console generation, what would you tell them?
  15. What is your favorite thing about PSNP?
  16. What is your least favorite thing about PSNP?
  17. Is there anyone in the PSNP Community you would like to give a shout out too and if so why?

PSNP Community Questions (updated periodically)

1. Mind showing us a pic of your physical collection? What game in it do you treasure the most?
  2. If you could have one glitch from a game occur in real life, what would it be (duplication, walk through walls, invincibility, etc)?
  3. What PSNP event that you've participated in was your favorite?
  4. Have you had any crazy stories while driving high speed trains? Mind sharing?
  5. What’s it like being a train driver? Is it a lonely job, or does it suit you?

6. What’s the best and worst thing about living in Sweden?

7. Is there a Swedish snack the whole world should know about?

8. If you could only listen to one album for the rest of your life (let’s pretend listening to the same thing over and over wouldn’t drive you up the wall), what would it be?

9. What’s the most physical pain you’ve ever been in?

10. A genie grants you one selfish wish, to benefit yourself, and one unselfish wish for the betterment of others in the world. What are your choices?

11. Favourite pizza topping?

12. How it feels being in the Top 10 of your local country leaderboard?

13. Did you ever feel tempted to switch to digital? Why/Why not?

14. What is your rarest physical game?

15. Will your boosting farm ever become reality? ;)

16. How did you approach Black Metal, and what is your favorite band and album? recommendations?

17. Do you know my friends Martin? He's also Swedish.

18. What happens when the earth rotates backwards one day each full moon?

Edited by Dreggit

1. Mind showing us a pic of your physical collection? What game in it do you treasure the most?

2. If you could have one glitch from a game occur in real life, what would it be (duplication, walk through walls, invincibility, etc)?

3. What PSNP event that you've participated in was your favorite?

4. Have you had any crazy stories while driving high speed trains? Mind sharing?

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

1. What’s it like being a train driver? Is it a lonely job, or does it suit you?

2. What’s the best and worst thing about living in Sweden?

3. Is there a Swedish snack the whole world should know about?

4. If you could only listen to one album for the rest of your life (let’s pretend listening to the same thing over and over wouldn’t drive you up the wall), what would it be?

5. What’s the most physical pain you’ve ever been in?

6. A genie grants you one selfish wish, to benefit yourself, and one unselfish wish for the betterment of others in the world. What are your choices?

7. Favourite pizza topping?

8. What’s the reason behind that one trophy in your trophy cabinet?

Edited by Charizarzar