How to stay afk?

31 minutes ago, enri7luk said:

I´ve been trying to do the latest glitch i´ve found but even if both controllers have their joysticks moving it kicks me out of the game.

Any solution?

I had some success by going to the "promote character" menu and cycling through the different characters but it seemed fairly inconsistent. 

• 5 weeks later...

i was struggling with this issue for a while aswell, i stomached the fact that i wasnt going to be fully afk but i found a small solution with most characters.

if you rubber band player 2 and hold r2 with player 1 - the character getting xp (can be weighed down) i didnt seem to get kicked. Note that this only worked on characters that could shoot and reload automatically (scientist, allstar but not deadbeard for example)

long story short: r2. hope this helps somebody else who happens to find this thread

11 hours ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

The trick to staying AFK without being kicked is to watch the credits in Giddy Park. You can even pause the credits too and turn your controller off. No rubber banding required for either controllers. 

This really does work! Thanks for the workaround!

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, DanTheManGum said:

Maybe I’m confused but what are you all afking for? I didn’t see a clear explanation in the thread. 

There's a glitch with zombies team, where you can split screen and float on the dance floor using the 80s hero and get free xp for any zombie char.

• Floating glitch:

Credits to: Boss4852 Gaming

• AFK Farming:

Credits to: Psycho Sibs Gaming

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/17/2021 at 6:20 AM, JiII-Valentine-- said:

The trick to staying AFK without being kicked is to watch the credits in Giddy Park. You can even pause the credits too and turn your controller off. No rubber banding required for either controllers. 

can you switch to a plant and have it warm xp for the plants? or is it just for the zombies