Needing help with locating some items and the dang superbosses

Trying my best to platinum this one, but I'm running into difficulty in the obvious place: the damn superbosses. I've beaten the easier two, but dragon master and the winged master are both giving me trouble. I seem to be missing the damage needed to take them down before Ayesha's hell soup runs out.

All I can really think of is to add dragon specific onto weapons for the dragon master fight and spirit specific for the winged master. Does anyone know where to find the items that carry those traits, and/or the best way to get them transferred onto a whetstone? 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm curious as I recently started playing this and I'm already thinking of the superbosses: was adding those property what did the trick for you? I saw you got the platinum, congrats! It's been fun so far even if the alchemy system feels a bit convoluted after Escha&Logy (I've been going backwards). I guess I was expecting to be able to transfer properties (rather than flush unwanted ones out)!

• Like 1

On 9/7/2021 at 11:04 PM, Mishipyon said:

I'm curious as I recently started playing this and I'm already thinking of the superbosses: was adding those property what did the trick for you? I saw you got the platinum, congrats! It's been fun so far even if the alchemy system feels a bit convoluted after Escha&Logy (I've been going backwards). I guess I was expecting to be able to transfer properties (rather than flush unwanted ones out)!

The alchemy system took so long for me to understand. But you definitely want hell soup (auto activate 50% and light of life on it) and gods miracle drugs. You also want to abuse the heck out of forbidden capsules for every superboss except one (one of them negates buffs, I think its the big dragon one). 

I also struggled with the equipment setup because one of the guides I was using was outdated, and after I spent my time building everything to its specifications I realized it wasn't enough ? I can't remember exactly which guide worked for me unfortunately. Maybe I can try to find it later? The setup that DIDN'T work I remember was just the same 4 traits slapped onto all the weapons and accessories. Too good to be true lol.

• Like 1

Thank you!

I JUST got the hang of the alchemy system myself and I have the feeling I'm gonna run super tight on time to get this done. I could go back to a previous save but I don't feel like making the equipment and accessories all over again. All this flushing out, moving at the top, moving at the bottom, transferring, denying is giving me a headache, haha. Feels good when you get the gear you want, though. I guess they want to make sure you truly learn the system to get the platinum (and I'm down with that).

I'm currently running this setup for equipment (that I got from user GrimValesti on Reddit, sharing here in case it helps others looking at this thread). Quality at 120 for all of them. Though I'm still looking for that Oblivion Clover for Oblivion Power. I can't find where to gather it. I assumed Alt. Yggdrasil but it doesn't seem to be the case at all (I've been gathering randomly here and there and reloading my save, but no dice. My Google-fu has failed me and I can't find its location).

Ayesha

Fairy Queen Staff, Rainbow Shirt, Resonance Bell

Moon Power, Virtual Image, Stat+6, Skill Enhance lv3, HP+25

Silent Shoes

Moon Power, Virtual Image, Gale Words, Oblivion Power (once I find it, will have to remake, yay), HP+25

Juris and Linca

Best weapons (I never recall their names, ha)

Skill Enhance lv3, HP 25, Soul Words, All Soul Pour, Spirit/Dragon Specific (at the bottom so it can be flushed out/replaced by the other).

Meteor Plate

Stats+6, Skill Enhance Lv3, Red Power, All Soul Pour, HP+25. 

Dragon Scale

All Soul Pour, Stat +6, Skill Enhance lvl3, Skill Enhance lvl3, Stat+6.

Silent Shoes

Red Power x 5. 

I made some Hell's Soup (Auto Activate 50%, Light of Life, Reinforce Body, High Speed Lv3, Critival Lv3), but I just finished God's Miracle Drug so I don't have that many (registered a bunch at least, haha). I still need to make Forbidden Capsules (iirc it won't work against Dragon Master) and Needleless Shot. 

The only thing is that my Linca got steamrolled on my first attempt at Dragon Master (he goes first and when he does his AoE, it just nukes her sometimes. When he crits maybe)? I guess I definitely need more of those God's Miracle Drug. I did consider using Odelia just for her Tera-Slag summon.

Aiming for this on other items (following the recommandations of GrimValesti):

God's Miracle Drug : Keen Sense, Reinforce Body, Gold Honey, Explosiveness, Time Power

Needleless Shot : Light of Life, High Speed lv3, Recovery+20/30%

Forbidden Capsule : Light of Life, High Speed lv2, High Speed lv3

Fingers crossed all the hours spent understanding the alchemy system will lead to some good results!

Edited by Mishipyon
Formatting
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mishipyon said:

Thank you!

I JUST got the hang of the alchemy system myself and I have the feeling I'm gonna run super tight on time to get this done. I could go back to a previous save but I don't feel like making the equipment and accessories all over again. All this flushing out, moving at the top, moving at the bottom, transferring, denying is giving me a headache, haha. Feels good when you get the gear you want, though. I guess they want to make sure you truly learn the system to get the platinum (and I'm down with that).

I'm currently running this setup for equipment (that I got from user GrimValesti on Reddit, sharing here in case it helps others looking at this thread). Quality at 120 for all of them. Though I'm still looking for that Oblivion Clover for Oblivion Power. I can't find where to gather it. I assumed Alt. Yggdrasil but it doesn't seem to be the case at all (I've been gathering randomly here and there and reloading my save, but no dice. My Google-fu has failed me and I can't find its location).

Ayesha

Fairy Queen Staff, Rainbow Shirt, Resonance Bell

Moon Power, Virtual Image, Stat+6, Skill Enhance lv3, HP+25

Silent Shoes

Moon Power, Virtual Image, Gale Words, Oblivion Power (once I find it, will have to remake, yay), HP+25

Juris and Linca

Best weapons (I never recall their names, ha)

Skill Enhance lv3, HP 25, Soul Words, All Soul Pour, Spirit/Dragon Specific (at the bottom so it can be flushed out/replaced by the other).

Meteor Plate

Stats+6, Skill Enhance Lv3, Red Power, All Soul Pour, HP+25. 

Dragon Scale

All Soul Pour, Stat +6, Skill Enhance lvl3, Skill Enhance lvl3, Stat+6.

Silent Shoes

Red Power x 5. 

I made some Hell's Soup (Auto Activate 50%, Light of Life, Reinforce Body, High Speed Lv3, Critival Lv3), but I just finished God's Miracle Drug so I don't have that many (registered a bunch at least, haha). I still need to make Forbidden Capsules (iirc it won't work against Dragon Master) and Needleless Shot. 

The only thing is that my Linca got steamrolled on my first attempt at Dragon Master (he goes first and when he does his AoE, it just nukes her sometimes. When he crits maybe)? I guess I definitely need more of those God's Miracle Drug. I did consider using Odelia just for her Tera-Slag summon.

Aiming for this on other items (following the recommandations of GrimValesti):

God's Miracle Drug : Keen Sense, Reinforce Body, Gold Honey, Explosiveness, Time Power

Needleless Shot : Light of Life, High Speed lv3, Recovery+20/30%

Forbidden Capsule : Light of Life, High Speed lv2, High Speed lv3

Fingers crossed all the hours spent understanding the alchemy system will lead to some good results!

It sounds like you're doing really good, if it helps any, I used Linca and Juris because once you get the superbosses down to a critical state, their evasion boosts like crazy. Juris has a passive ability that helps his accuracy so he was the most important character at the end of the fights. 

Hell Soup is so good, because it applies light of life which will auto revive Ayesha at death- and it also auto activates meaning she gets reapplied with light of life immediately. As long as you have those stocked Ayesha can't die. Then ofc, it becomes a game of trying to kill the bosses before you run out. 

Only last advice I have is that spamming stomp charge with Linca is actually a little better than valkyrie dive in my experience. 

The game really tests your abilities but it's also super rewarding. I'm glad you're enjoying it! ?

• Like 1

I managed to get the platinum last night! I never did find that Oblivion Clover, haha. Forever a mystery!

Thank you for the tips! Hell Soup was indeed a life saver and a game changer when I managed to bring a whole lot more.

Not sure if I'll go for the Arland trilogy or Mysterious next, but been having lots of fun with the Atelier series. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mishipyon said:

I managed to get the platinum last night! I never did find that Oblivion Clover, haha. Forever a mystery!

Thank you for the tips! Hell Soup was indeed a life saver and a game changer when I managed to bring a whole lot more.

Not sure if I'll go for the Arland trilogy or Mysterious next, but been having lots of fun with the Atelier series. 

Congrats!! I think I might've enjoyed what I've played of Arland more BUT Sophie 2 got leaked recently so maybe go for Sophie!

• 2 years later...

I've got pretty much perfect items and am burning through a second playthrough, but the issue I'm having now is completing the album items, specifically assing HP +25. All the guides I see say "combine HP +10 and HP +15" which I get, but none of them explain where I get those traits. I've seen them pop up occasionally, but I don't see any consistent way of getting them, nor a recipe for combining them that leads to a whetstone or dye.

Found this, while good on 3 of the Superbosses, it's maybe good on Dragon Master too. that said she did two of the four on hard.

Juris:

White Fang Property Red Power, ATK +8, Skill Power +12%, Glass Power, Skill Enhance LV3

Scale Plate Property Red Power, ATK +8, Skill Power +12%, Skill Enhance LV3, Spirit Specific

Dragon Scale Icon Property Skill Enhance LV3 2 times and Red Power 3 times

Soul Trap Chain Property Skill Enhance LV3 2 times and Red Power 3 times

Linca:

Angel Sword Property Red Power, ATK +8, Skill Power +12%, Glass Power, Skill Enhance LV3

Scale Plate Property Red Power, ATK +8, Skill Power +12%, Skill Enhance LV3, Spirit Specific

Ayesha:

Fairy Queen Staff Property Red Power, ATK +8, Skill Power +12%, Glass Power, Skill Enhance LV3

Raindow Shirt Property Red Power, ATK +8, Spirit Specific, Stats +6, Stats +4

Items:

Forbidden Capsule Property Mythic Potency, Explosiveness, Light of Life, High Speed LV3 2 times (don't use then fighting Dragon Master)

Power Totem Property Monster Size 5 times

Himmel Schenk Property Amplify Pain, High Speed LV3 3 times, Ability Decline

Needleless Shot Property Auto Activate 50%, Revival, Light of Life, Time Power, Fix Major Wound

From looks of it she did max the effects and Quality 120(mostly) on Armor and Items.

If I don't get the recommend stuff on the trophy guide or can't kill Winged & Dragon Masters in time(Have 3 months left), I try this.

btw Does album carry over to new game plus(normal only) or do I have to redo all of album to unlock all/remaining content?

Edit: Album does carry over your progress but reset unfinished tasks of do this or that a certain number of times like I did the first two Specials tasks but overall did 10 or more Specials but now have to do Special 25 times instead of 15. Only have to deal with the harder of the superbosses now.

Edited by Leon Castle