Doubleofox

This Game Can Be Made Easy

14 posts in this topic

I know most of the threads here talk about how awful the game is or how awful the one Royal Rumble trophy is for glitch. I agree that the game is not very good and the game concepts are harsh.

However, no is talking about how you can make this game super easy and win all your matches within 20 seconds - A Simple Turbo Controller.

I know most people might not have one or not willing to buy a $20 just for one trophy completion, but I feel most trophy hunters at some point had invested in one for various games or at least know someone that has one.

Once you have one, you can just turbo L2/R2 and go for a submission on first knockdown and you win each time.

On the Cage Match, you can escape every AI interference 

On the Rumble, you just throwing into the rope/turnbuckle and you'll eliminate them on first attempt.

Nice tip. I'll use it when I get around to doing it. Cheers. ✌

I don’t have one but I feel like I should invest in a nice turbo controller one of these days! After all, a turbo is listed as an essential piece of gear on Hakoom’s guide on becoming a “great and successful trophy hunter.” Deep down I know I’ll never be great or successful until I get one. And I sure as shit won’t be playing 2K Battlegrounds before then.

A good turbo controller can go a long way on the trophy hunt. I know I've used mine for the long boring grinds or the occasional QTE that has those annoying fast taps that no human can do.

44 minutes ago, dakk55 said:

A good turbo controller can go a long way on the trophy hunt. I know I've used mine for the long boring grinds or the occasional QTE that has those annoying fast taps that no human can do.

You obviously never played MK back in the day.  

56 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

You obviously never played MK back in the day.  

Of course not, I don't have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.

11 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

I don’t have one but I feel like I should invest in a nice turbo controller one of these days! After all, a turbo is listed as an essential piece of gear on Hakoom’s guide on becoming a “great and successful trophy hunter.” Deep down I know I’ll never be great or successful until I get one. And I sure as shit won’t be playing 2K Battlegrounds before then.

Haha, never saw that video before.  It needs updating, the 2021 version (seven years later)!

For a cheap "turbo controller" I recommend this acessory:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/144010324110?hash=item2187af288e:g:kT0AAOSwkOhgeQt0

Actually it's just a plugin to an original DS4 but it works pretty well for turboing stuff quickly.

Another option is to do a script through PS4 Remote Play app on PC or even an auto key presser through the 3rd party remote play app Chiaki as it allows you to control the ps4 through the keyboard keys.

Best and most versatile option (although a bit expensive) is a Cronus Max/Cronus Zen really worth the price due to its multiple scripts and comboing capabilities all together with making it easy to play with any controller on PS3/PS4 (really useful when good PS3 controller are scarce nowadays).

34 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

For a cheap "turbo controller" I recommend this acessory:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/144010324110?hash=item2187af288e:g:kT0AAOSwkOhgeQt0

That’s exactly the one I have. Got it as cheap as £7.50. Sure you need to hold the button down but is a very cheap alternative to turbo controllers. I didn’t want to spend £40 on a new controller since I already own three so this alternative i went for and works really well

31 minutes ago, ShahinMiah said:

That’s exactly the one I have. Got it as cheap as £7.50. Sure you need to hold the button down but is a very cheap alternative to turbo controllers. I didn’t want to spend £40 on a new controller since I already own three so this alternative i went for and works really well

You can use a rubberband to hold the back paddle, it sucks not having auto turbo like most decent (and expensive turbo controllers) but it's a minor annoyance

3 hours ago, djb5f said:

Haha, never saw that video before.  It needs updating, the 2021 version (seven years later)!

I love that video. It manages to be both unintentionally hilarious and quite fascinating at the same time, and like someone said in the comments, it also doubles as a great drinking game if you take a shot every time he says the phrase “great and successful trophy hunter.” 😂

I would certainly welcome an updated version so we can see what it takes to be great and successful in 2021. The trophy hunting game has changed a lot in 7 years and so I’m sure his set-up and methods have as well.

On 14.7.2021 at 5:50 PM, ShahinMiah said:

So how does it work in the context of Battlegrounds? The only trophies left for me are basically all rumble related and I seriously can't be bothered to do em properly.

Found those attachments pretty cheap on eBay. Do I press turbo and then just hold L2 and R2 at the same time while trying to eliminate someone? Or do I map the L2 and R2 to the buttons on the attachment itself and hold those?

Also: Does the Turbo work for both buttons at the same time and can I let go or do I need to keep pressing?

Can't quite figure it out without a on hands experience.

Edited by I-Monco-I

so u mean that pressing R2/L2 during pinning helps the bar go up faster? well this wasnt mentioned during tutorial and in fact i win only if enemy's health is at 25% or lower...anyway, are the buttons must be pressed alternatively or in any way?

Edited by XpanderFX

On 14/7/2021 at 5:07 AM, Doubleofox said:

I know most of the threads here talk about how awful the game is or how awful the one Royal Rumble trophy is for glitch. I agree that the game is not very good and the game concepts are harsh.

However, no is talking about how you can make this game super easy and win all your matches within 20 seconds - A Simple Turbo Controller.

I know most people might not have one or not willing to buy a $20 just for one trophy completion, but I feel most trophy hunters at some point had invested in one for various games or at least know someone that has one.

Once you have one, you can just turbo L2/R2 and go for a submission on first knockdown and you win each time.

On the Cage Match, you can escape every AI interference 

On the Rumble, you just throwing into the rope/turnbuckle and you'll eliminate them on first attempt.

thanks for the tip. it works

Edited by XpanderFX