How do you guys play GT?

Rubieno

Wheel/Controller  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use a Wheel or a Controller?

• Wheel
    • Controller

I use a Logitech G27, and just bought a Playseat Challenge, and I enjoy every second of gaming GT6 (and every second I spent on GT5).

I don't take long to get use to the wheel, and the game get funnier, and a little easier in my opinon.

• 2 weeks later...

There is NO NEED for a playseat. I just use something called a sofa and a Driving force GT. I mounted it on a custom mini table that my dad made me in about 10 minutes with scraps of decent wood in the garage.

A wheel is definitely better than a remote. A remote has almost no proper feedback, you can't feel the rest of the car and the controls are a lot number. Granted, the Driving force GT makes a fair amount of noise when you use it, but it helps a lot. I shave minuses off my Nurburgring laps. 

simple I am pathetic in simulation games

Simulation games are easy, because they require common sense. On a wheel I can think of 3 things that may have affected your performance.

1.The fact that you are new to a wheel

2. The fact that you may have panicked

3. Just because you use a wheel it doesn't mean that the car is pasted to the track only, you can still go off if you don't apply enough brake.

My advice: Stick at it and you will get used to it. I got my wheel for GT5P because I was totally disgusted at how bad remotes are. 

Yeah, I'm having nowhere near as much fun than I did in GT5.

If they bring out DLC it would be awesome go get these (of course not all at once) :

Ariel Atom V8

Gumpert Apollo 

BAC Mono

**^All were in on of the trailers, but not the final game^**

Sesto elemento

CX 75

Koenigsegg (all of them)

Hennesey venom gt

Veyron SS

Hennessey camaro

Camaro zl1

• 3 weeks later...