Best method to get 1.000.000 FM? [Sovled]

roshenRUSHEN

I wanted to know, with the current state of the game, which is the best way to get 1M FM? Buying DLC characters and play with them or something entirely different approach? 

This is the last trophy I am missing for the platinum trophy.

Edited by roshenRUSHEN
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Put a question mark in the thread title, it's a clickbait thread making people think that it's a guide for this rather than you asking the question yourself. @DaivRules can hopefully apply that for you if you don't want to do that yourself.

Apologies and it is hereby done! 

You only need this one for the platinum, eh? Unfortunately there is no quick way, you require characters in order to get FMs, and the base game+ the sporadic Capcom events only gets you so far, the Champion edition/upgrade  should give you enough characters to level up, but it becomes a question of  if you think the plat is worthy extra cash to shelf, wait for a sale if you’re adamant about it.

1 hour ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

You only need this one for the platinum, eh? Unfortunately there is no quick way, you require characters in order to get FMs, and the base game+ the sporadic Capcom events only gets you so far, the Champion edition/upgrade  should give you enough characters to level up, but it becomes a question of  if you think the plat is worthy extra cash to shelf, wait for a sale if you’re adamant about it.

Personally with the way I been playing backlog games and paying for old DLCs, I wont mind spending money on SFV DLC, once it is at a very discounted rate.

27 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

If you want to throw some more extra cash the Season 5 Premium Pass has 100.000 FM more... just fyi

Nice thanks for information. I didn't know!

21 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

The more characters you own, the easier it gets... but it will still be very boring and tedious even if you own them all.

You only get FM for leveling up your characters, 1000 FM per level. So it is easy maths: 1000 levels for a million, 1000 divided by the number of chars you own equals the number of level up you will have to get with each character.

You can get some quick level up by doing character stories, their short demonstations, their easy survivals. Afterwards tackle the trials (which are a lot easier than SF4), their normals survivals, hard survivals etc. until you reach the million.

Also dont start grinding for the million before finishing all the online trophies, the 300 online wins will get you a bunch of XP for your main character and will save you some grinding later on.

Ah okay, I guess it best to get all DLC characters and spend time to grind the FM that way. I am done with all online trophies at this point, so only way to play this is to do what you wrote, I guess.

• Like 1

I assume those CE upgrade/DLC thing you bought tied to 1 account who buys it? if it's shareable to other account, I don't mind to buy it. But AFAIK, it's tied to 1 account. So, if I have alternate account that I wanna plat it again, I have to rebuy them again. No thank's!

21 hours ago, serpent_guy said:

I assume those CE upgrade/DLC thing you bought tied to 1 account who buys it? if it's shareable to other account, I don't mind to buy it. But AFAIK, it's tied to 1 account. So, if I have alternate account that I wanna plat it again, I have to rebuy them again. No thank's!

I am not too sure myself, but I am only planning on to obtain the platinum on one account. This game is very hard and grindy for attempting a second time for me

• 3 months later...

The best is when you have all charactere is finish all trial, dont worry is so easy, maybe menat if you not understand the trial can be " hard " and you get some amount of FM, have all charactere finish all trial, demonstartion, history mode, easy survival ( exept 4 ) 3 medium,  1 hard, 2 infernal and have 250 win ranked have actually 970 000 FM 

• Like 1

On 7/14/2021 at 11:27 AM, roshenRUSHEN said:

I wanted to know, with the current state of the game, which is the best way to get 1M FM? Buying DLC characters and play with them or something entirely different approach? 

This is the last trophy I am missing for the platinum trophy.

If you have the Champions Edition it'll save you a LOT of time! Do every characters story, trials and survivals for money. I suggest doing the story and trials first before doing survival. Survival is now fairly easy because you can use FM to continue in case you die. You get a 1000 FM each time you level up a character so by doing everything you should easily get to 1000.000 FM. It's still grindy but like I said, do the survival for a lot of XP. Even the hardest difficulty is now doable thanks to the continue option. Do keep in mind that you have to pay I believe it was 1000 FM for each continue so make sure you rack up a good chunk before you start. Don't be afraid to spend money as it doesn't afect the trophy. You can also check your progress on your fighter's profile. Best of luck dude, I know you can do it! ?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Xugoshi said:

If you have the Champions Edition it'll save you a LOT of time! Do every characters story, trials and survivals for money. I suggest doing the story and trials first before doing survival. Survival is now fairly easy because you can use FM to continue in case you die. You get a 1000 FM each time you level up a character so by doing everything you should easily get to 1000.000 FM. It's still grindy but like I said, do the survival for a lot of XP. Even the hardest difficulty is now doable thanks to the continue option. Do keep in mind that you have to pay I believe it was 1000 FM for each continue so make sure you rack up a good chunk before you start. Don't be afraid to spend money as it doesn't afect the trophy. You can also check your progress on your fighter's profile. Best of luck dude, I know you can do it! 1f4aa.png

1 hour ago, EdgeHosenkan said:

The best is when you have all charactere is finish all trial, dont worry is so easy, maybe menat if you not understand the trial can be " hard " and you get some amount of FM, have all charactere finish all trial, demonstartion, history mode, easy survival ( exept 4 ) 3 medium,  1 hard, 2 infernal and have 250 win ranked have actually 970 000 FM 

Appreciate the info you guys been provided. I myself is eyeing on a good discount on the biggest SFV edition and will try to attempt this once I gets hands on all DLC characters. Question is if I need 1 million FM, is it accumulated, as can I spend FM money on continuous and still get the trophy before reaching 1M?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, roshenRUSHEN said:

Appreciate the info you guys been provided. I myself is eyeing on a good discount on the biggest SFV edition and will try to attempt this once I gets hands on all DLC characters. Question is if I need 1 million FM, is it accumulated, as can I spend FM money on continuous and still get the trophy before reaching 1M?

Yes you can spend money and it won't affect the trophy, so just go nuts! I did that and it worked for me so no worries dude! ?

• Like 1

Yep is the total of FM, i purchass the New charactere but on profil view you can ses the total of FM you have 

You have Sup Fight too but is rarely, the price to win is 10K xp so use the lowest charactere you have ( often the Last so Oro, Akira, rose or Dan ) maybe you can past 6LV on 1 fight but is only once per sup battle, and if you loose is over can t retry

Edited by EdgeHosenkan
  • Like 1