What parts of the game absolutely require MP to Plat?

Joey-Ravn

I know what the consensus about it is, but I've been meaning to play this game for a very long time. I'll have some free time these next few months, so I could chip away at it and make some progression towards the Plat. I know that you need to revive another player 30 times, so that obviously needs co-op, but apart from that Trophy... is there anything else that can only be done exclusively in multiplayer? Or is everything else doable solo, even if the grind is larger? Thanks!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DerelictSoul said:

The 30 revives is the only thing that another person is required for, playing alone will get you the first place trophy.  You do however need to be connected to the internet to play absolutely anything in this game.

This^

The game is online only with no offline mode but only a small number of trophies require other people to obtain them.

2 hours ago, DerelictSoul said:

The 30 revives is the only thing that another person is required for, playing alone will get you the first place trophy.  You do however need to be connected to the internet to play absolutely anything in this game.

Thanks, that's what I needed to know. I don't mind being online all the time. I am online all the time, in fact! :)

• 6 months later...

The thing is, you may want to give it a try for the first couple of hours but the online connection will instantaneously synchronize the first trophy you earn and if in the end you don't like the game, it ruins your profile if you care about your completion rate.

Edited by walafc0
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...