League Racer Trophy glitched

Mindtrash_USA

Hi!

I have completed a league event with a friend.

We both received the in-game email with the League medal, but when we claimed it the trophy for: 

League Racer

Did not pop for any of us.

This trophy is the same as F1 2020 and 2019 league trophy so I know how it works, I am pretty sure it has issues.

I also looked at the completion % on PSN and it is 0% as well as PSN Profiles

Regards

Mindtrash

Edited by Mindtrash_USA
More info

It‘s glitched on both platforms.

Sadly many Trophy glitches this year from what i read here.

Will probably wait for an update before i even touch the career mode.

For now Grand Prix, Online and Time Trail mode is my home.

Edited by Jeffboy289
  • Like 2

this is the time to put pressure on the devs while the game is still "fresh" - otherwise it doesn't have much chance of being patched in the future.

Anyone got a link where we can put pressure to fix it? Got my PS5 copy today, installed it but maybe i should wait to start until they bring out a patch. Remember when they resetted online ranking with a new patch? Don't want to start the grind for 100 online races and lose progress in the middle of it.

Edited by NTGSruler

On 16/07/2021 at 9:40 PM, NTGSruler said:

Anyone got a link where we can put pressure to fix it? Got my PS5 copy today, installed it but maybe i should wait to start until they bring out a patch. Remember when they resetted online ranking with a new patch? Don't want to start the grind for 100 online races and lose progress in the middle of it.

Emailed customer service and they’re not interested 

If anyone wants to contact CM about bugs/glitches/broken stuff it's best to do it on their forums.

There's already a topic made about the League trophy.

https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/80789-league-racer-trophyachievement-not-unlocking-on-ps5xbox-one/

The devs have been made aware of the issue. While I don't like CM often putting out games with something broken in them, they do tend to fix them.

Which is why I'm going to wait a little longer to get the game (just a personal note).

6 hours ago, DizzyDavidson said:

If anyone wants to contact CM about bugs/glitches/broken stuff it's best to do it on their forums.

There's already a topic made about the League trophy.

https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/80789-league-racer-trophyachievement-not-unlocking-on-ps5xbox-one/

The devs have been made aware of the issue. While I don't like CM often putting out games with something broken in them, they do tend to fix them.

Which is why I'm going to wait a little longer to get the game (just a personal note).

Oh yeah they fix them but that doesn’t excuse the same trophy being a problem for the past 3 entries now does it? 

2 hours ago, Colt said:

Oh yeah they fix them but that doesn’t excuse the same trophy being a problem for the past 3 entries now does it? 

Of course not, I'm right with you on that one. I wasn't trying to defend them or anything but rather give hope to people experiencing these bugs.

On 20/07/2021 at 3:01 PM, Jeffboy289 said:

I don‘t remember having problems with the trophy at launch with the previous games.

In 2020/2019 the trophy wasn‘t glitched and you got it the normal way, by getting the „league medal“.

Which makes me believe you only need to race one race to get this trophy 

4 minutes ago, GILFERD98 said:

Its been fixed now, Hasnt it?

PS is showing 0.1% instead of 0.0% on their trophy

Doesn't seem like it's been fixed, no posts about a fix or earners here which tend to be the most concerned people. 0.1% only on PSN is almost always trophy hackers.

Just now, DaivRules said:

Doesn't seem like it's been fixed, no posts about a fix or earners here which tend to be the most concerned people. 0.1% only on PSN is almost always trophy hackers.

Ahhhh ok that sucks gonna try anyway just incase and ill report back if noone has said anything since