Can the Agents of Change DLC be accessed or bought on PSNow?

ObsceneSociopath

Just wondering if anyone here knows or has tried it? I've never had any interest or need for PSNow before but I've just discovered that Brink is on there. I loved that game back in the day so it would be nice to revisit it. I'm a completionist though so would want to get the 100% completion which requires a DLC.

I have no issue buying it, I'd just like to know if anyone knows if the DLC is available on PSNow or if its only the base game.

2 hours ago, EqualityEarth said:

Agents of Change is still on the store for $4.99 as of now. I’m getting it immediately before we have any more disappearance surprises…

The 2 skin DLCs don’t seem important at all, and the JP version doesn’t seem to have the DLC trophies for 100%.

Is that on the PS3 store though? I'd only have access to the game through PSNow on my PS4/PS5 so I'd need to be able to buy & access it that way.

24 minutes ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

Is that on the PS3 store though? I'd only have access to the game through PSNow on my PS4/PS5 so I'd need to be able to buy & access it that way.

Ps3 store only. DLC only seems to work on ps4 games through ps NOW. I had that issue with Disgaea D2. 

• Like 1