Where are the new tracks?

BIackgate

No Portugal, Imola, or Saudi Arabia? I understand the first two as they were meant to be fill-ins but not including SA is perplexing. This is especially true considering they included Vietnam even though that track never saw so much as a practice session.

I hope this isn't EA finding a way to add dlc to F1.

It's Codemasters, they are too lazy to do that. They had to implement worst form of Battle Pass I have ever seen (those rewards just sucks balls) and microtransactions. Priorities. And it's not like they didn't something like that before. In Dirt 3 they put in dlc tracks from Dirt 2, which were in base game there. 

They've also removed short versions of Britain, Bahrain and Japan. Why? It's not like they are doing those tracks from scratch, they are only copying from last version with little updates here and there. I don't want to be grumpy one, but this is probably beginning of the end. 

5 hours ago, BIackgate said:

No Portugal, Imola, or Saudi Arabia? I understand the first two as they were meant to be fill-ins but not including SA is perplexing. This is especially true considering they included Vietnam even though that track never saw so much as a practice session.

I hope this isn't EA finding a way to add dlc to F1.

The new tracks are coming in a free DLC update later this year. They didn't have a chance to add them to the base game due to covid.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rich3I6 said:

Literally says when you start the game, FREE DLC. No need to bash EA. Was announced months ago new tracks are unlikely to arrive until at least September due to the pandemic and developers being unable to visit the track to scan the surface.

I didn't see any messaging about those tracks being added later, otherwise I wouldn't have said anything.