Can't load a saved game

Hello! I'm hoping someone might have a suggestion for me on this game. I've started it three times now. Each time, it works great and I have no problems while I play it. However, whenever I try to load a game from a save, it doesn't seem to work. I've tried to find other mentions of this issue, but haven't seen anything. There are some posts about a save corruption issue that was patched in the past. However, this doesn't seem to be what is described. For the save corruption issue, people would try to load a save, the screen would go black (i.e. the game crashes), then the Ubisoft logo would appear as if you just launched the game and you end up back at the main menu. The issue I have is that my save will just simply never load. I get to the loading screen with Aveline in the void, I can control her and run around  etc. the ambient music plays, everything seems normal. It just never puts me back into the actual game. I've waited up to 90 minutes for it to load me in. I've started a new game, deleted off the vita and reinstalled etc. Is there anything else I can try?

• 6 months later...