DLC issue

s_a_s_u_k_e

I’ve purchased the “limited run games” copy of the game and I live in Europe and I purchased the dlc just now from the eu store and when I try to start the dlc it says that I don’t have it and try to connect to store but it doesn’t open it and says “an error occurred”

Have someone notice something similar?

• Like 1

I don't think there is an EU version of that. That's kinda like a dick move by the developers/Sony.

Clearly Sasuke bought that version in good faith thinking that it would be the definite version of the game and didn't want the digital version, that is until DLC came along and made it kinda obsolete...

• Like 1

Yes that was it!

I logged in with my us account and the dlc was available and so I have to paid it again but I requested a refund from Sony Europe so let’s hope they will refund it.

Truth is that even thought limited run games are of North American region when I installed the game I didn’t saw the NA icon next to the game title so I thought that it was multi region as stated on their site.

Thanks for the help!

17 minutes ago, s_a_s_u_k_e said:

Yes that was it!

I logged in with my us account and the dlc was available and so I have to paid it again but I requested a refund from Sony Europe so let’s hope they will refund it.

Truth is that even thought limited run games are of North American region when I installed the game I didn’t saw the NA icon next to the game title so I thought that it was multi region as stated on their site.

Thanks for the help!

I'm pleased you had a US account. I mean, it's a stupid system that you need to have an account for another country that you don't live in, but glad you got it sorted.

You will definitely get a refund, I have bought DLC in the wrong region before, I just sent Sony proof I bought it in the correct region and asked them to refund my error, there were more than happy.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

I'm pleased you had a US account. I mean, it's a stupid system that you need to have an account for another country that you don't live in, but glad you got it sorted.

You will definitely get a refund, I have bought DLC in the wrong region before, I just sent Sony proof I bought it in the correct region and asked them to refund my error, there were more than happy.

Good to hear that!

I’ll mark this tread as closed

Thanks for everything!