Developers said that game is abandoned.

merino_the

Haha, this reminds me the bug with extended stash inventory where I have only the basic space even after purchasing extension. I reported it years ago, I installed the game today and it's still there with last patch being years ago too. I write about it on THQ discord together with other people and I can't believe people over there still defend the devs that they have a lot of work and so on (while none from devs team even answered at all). TQ is still super fun game, but get it on pc or you might loose tens of hours while not getting the platinum. 

• 2 months later...

Hi guys, I know not much hope left, but spend literally 3 minutes and send message to help center.

Now Ill quote my friend:

"Hi all, if you are as bothered about the Playstation Trophies as I am, you can email Playstation support at [email protected] with incident reference Incident: 210623-009496 put in the title. I've spoken to a number of Playstation Support staff and they have explained that they will take action if enough people submit a report ticket. Copy and paste into the body of the message the following:

Email title:

Incident: 210623-009496

Dear Dorothy and Others

I am aware of ticket reference Incident: 210623-009496, and I would like to assist you with my support.

My PSN reference is: [Put your PSN reference here].

The reason for my submission is:

The developers have acknowledged that there is a trophy issue:
On the Titan Quest Discord (link at: https://discord.gg/RX8KakD) under console, Altoholic trophy for example has 105 search references, all of which are complaints that the trophy cannot be unlocked
Community manager Zyddie stated on the Discord on 25th October 2021 about the trophies being unable to obtain: 'This is accurate but we also have to pay money to do some of these patches and Trophies is a cosmetic item so there have to be more than just that one thing for it to be worth investing into if you see my point'. Other sources on the Discord state that the game has been abandoned without updates for over two years.
PSNProfiles, a trophy tracking website, shows over 14,000 owners with 0 trophies in 'Altoholic' and 'High Roller' which is a clear indication it is bugged considering these trophies are basic to obtain e.g. Altoholic only requires having 10 characters at level ten, which can be obtained in <5 hours. (Link at https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7387-titan-quest)
I have personally filmed the point at which the trophies should be unlocked, and it can clearly be seen that they are not unlocking.

After two years, the game has been abandoned and no updates are coming. Please can one of the following actions take place
Remove the two offending trophies: 'Altoholic' and 'High Roller'
Remove Titan Quest from the PSN store to pressure THQNordic to fix the issue
Liaise with THQNordic to come up with a suitable solution

I look forward to hearing from you

Kind regards
[Your PSN reference here]"

Let's at least try to do it. Maybe the will just delete this 2 trophies.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, BossMadMax said:

Hi guys, I know not much hope left, but spend literally 3 minutes and send message to help center.

Now Ill quote my friend:

"Hi all, if you are as bothered about the Playstation Trophies as I am, you can email Playstation support at [email protected] with incident reference Incident: 210623-009496 put in the title. I've spoken to a number of Playstation Support staff and they have explained that they will take action if enough people submit a report ticket. Copy and paste into the body of the message the following:

Email title:

Dear Dorothy and Others

I am aware of ticket reference Incident: 210623-009496, and I would like to assist you with my support.

On the Titan Quest Discord (link at: https://discord.gg/RX8KakD) under console, Altoholic trophy for example has 105 search references, all of which are complaints that the trophy cannot be unlocked
Community manager Zyddie stated on the Discord on 25th October 2021 about the trophies being unable to obtain: 'This is accurate but we also have to pay money to do some of these patches and Trophies is a cosmetic item so there have to be more than just that one thing for it to be worth investing into if you see my point'. Other sources on the Discord state that the game has been abandoned without updates for over two years.
PSNProfiles, a trophy tracking website, shows over 14,000 owners with 0 trophies in 'Altoholic' and 'High Roller' which is a clear indication it is bugged considering these trophies are basic to obtain e.g. Altoholic only requires having 10 characters at level ten, which can be obtained in <5 hours. (Link at https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7387-titan-quest)
I have personally filmed the point at which the trophies should be unlocked, and it can clearly be seen that they are not unlocking.

After two years, the game has been abandoned and no updates are coming. Please can one of the following actions take place

Kind regards

Trophies can't be removed from a list after they have been uploaded and synced to the trophy servers by the devs. The most the devs can do is either fix the glitches or change the requirements to something else. Also, it's extremely rare for Sony to force a delisting to happen so don't count on that happening here.

On 8/7/2022 at 0:26 PM, HuntingFever said:

Trophies can't be removed from a list after they have been uploaded and synced to the trophy servers by the devs. The most the devs can do is either fix the glitches or change the requirements to something else. Also, it's extremely rare for Sony to force a delisting to happen so don't count on that happening here.

Um... why aren't you the Guide Team Lead mod on PlayStationTrophies any longer???

On 8/7/2022 at 11:39 AM, BossMadMax said:

Now Ill quote my friend:

Email title:

Dear Dorothy and Others

Kind regards

I copy/pasted all of this and sent the email. ?

Edited by MrTacoNinja
  • Like 1