More trophies coming July 20th

Domino_Destructo

Expect new career events and trophies with update 5.00 on July 20th.

D5JulyDLCKey1.jpg?w=2000

More cars, new tracks, more events, more Playgrounds options – and that’s just the start. DIRT 5’s post-launch expansions continue with the Super Size Content Pack, Update 5.00, and the Parts Unknown Playgrounds Update, launching July 20! A host of new items, achievements, and ways to play are added to the game in this huge update, with a combination of additions for Amplified/Year One Edition players, and free content for all players.

More info here: https://dirtgame.com/dirt5/news/new-dirt-5-tracks-cars-playgrounds

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, s-cyrax said:

Last DLC??

Could be. According to the description of Year One / Amplified Edition:

Players get access to all DIRT 5 content in the 12 months after launch, including a minimum of 12 new cars, 60 new Career events, new player sponsors, rewards, liveries, and more!

Now we have all that so it's possible.

Edited by Domino_Destructo
  • Like 1

On 16-7-2021 at 7:58 PM, Mr_Bandicoot93 said:

Hey guys, I heard the Game supports 120HZ. How is it? I planning to buy a Samsung 120HZ tv end of the year and am thinking of wait til then to buy dirt 5 back ( only have the Platinum)  . Is it really a big difference of 60 and 120? 

It is a huge difference. Its not locked at 120fps. I checked and its between 100 and 120 on my tv.

Of the three DLCs, this one is clearly the best so far. The new tracks are interesting and more challenging, and the time trial/gate crasher courses are a nice change of pace. This is still the most 7/10 racer I've ever played lol but I play it as a side game for breezy trophies. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, danistheguy said:

Of the three DLCs, this one is clearly the best so far. The new tracks are interesting and more challenging, and the time trial/gate crasher courses are a nice change of pace. This is still the most 7/10 racer I've ever played lol but I play it as a side game for breezy trophies. 

Hard agree. I also have that "comfort food" feeling with Dirt 5. It's pretty average, but good enough where checking in every now and then for an extra DLC is a nice change of pace. New time trials were fun.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, danistheguy said:

Agreed. It's nice to have that bit of challenge added in there