Trophy thoughts

nrs1nrs1

This is one of the games that I have been waiting for, the art is beautiful and they translated it to the trophy icons, the list looks pretty good I just hope that some things like opening all the chests and capturing all the souls wont be missable.

Edited by DeepEyes7
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Ive had this pre ordered on PS4 and switch since the option was avaliable. I can't wait.

The trophy's looks highly doable.

I wonder if there's going to be a cross save feature between ps & switch.  An if PS5 upgrade will be a thing.

Excited for Tuesday

On the PSN Store the game appears for PS4/PS5 so I suppose that you get both versions when you buy it.

Edit. Checked on my pre-order and I have both versions.

Edited by DeepEyes7

3 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

On the PSN Store the game appears for PS4/PS5 so I suppose that you get both versions when you buy it.

Edit. Checked on my pre-order and I have both versions.

Awsome; I didn't look on digital store; I've both copy's coming in physical :P

• Like 1

On 7/16/2021 at 4:20 PM, nrs1nrs1 said:

I’ve had my eye on this one for a long time and the trophy list looks really good! Lots of variety, some standard collectibles and story but man that art style is so nice!

It makes me think of some of the cartoons that aired on Cartoon Network.  There's a specific show I'm thinking of that Cris Tales art style reminds me of, but the name of the show escapes me.

4 hours ago, LordBilbanes said:

It makes me think of some of the cartoons that aired on Cartoon Network.  There's a specific show I'm thinking of that Cris Tales art style reminds me of, but the name of the show escapes me.

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends?

poster19998-1.jpg

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, WavesOfActivity said:

Any thoughts on number of playthroughs?  I see at least one trophy that appears to have two outcomes.

Not sure. I hope that maybe making different save files and choosing the alternate decision will help. I guess it also depends on how many endings there are. 

8 hours ago, WavesOfActivity said:

Any thoughts on number of playthroughs?  I see at least one trophy that appears to have two outcomes.

On each "town" you will have different decisions to take at the end, you can make a save before that and then get all the trophies related... Still haven't reached the end so don't know if it works for all the trophies...

• Like 2

You can indeed use previous savefiles until the end to get all trophies when you are supposed to make choices. However, chests seem to be missable because (warning! huge story spoiler)

Spoiler

The Frog is not available once you are ready to face the final boss and he's needed for some of them

I hope i am wrong though

• Like 1

Thanks

Need info on these trophies if anyone can help. I usually look up YT vids for stuff like this but there's not that many people making any lol

The best, like no one ever was

Capture all enemy souls with Kari Hudo

I got Muka, Goblin, Slime, St Clarity Guard, Wulf, B-Knight, Fomage, Wildfire, Virtue. Do I have to capture past, present and future? Or am I missing an enemy?

Rainbow mess

Kill 20 of each slime

I've killed 20 white, purple, red and blue each. Missing something or do I kill past, present and future 20 times for each slime colour?

How did we get here?

Apply 5 status effects to a single enemy

Just want to know which enemy you guys did it on, which characters you used and what status effects.

31 minutes ago, AK-18885 said:

Thanks

Need info on these trophies if anyone can help. I usually look up YT vids for stuff like this but there's not that many people making any lol

I got Muka, Goblin, Slime, St Clarity Guard, Wulf, B-Knight, Fomage, Wildfire, Virtue. Do I have to capture past, present and future? Or am I missing an enemy?

Rainbow mess

Kill 20 of each slime

I've killed 20 white, purple, red and blue each. Missing something or do I kill past, present and future 20 times for each slime colour?

How did we get here?

Just want to know which enemy you guys did it on, which characters you used and what status effects.

you need the mimic salt in the mines! Unfortunately, this ennemy is a real b*tch to get because of this: you can't get him if you do the sidequest in Neva Tulira because it stops random encounters in the mines. I had to do a third playthrough because of this guy.

Rainbow mess

There is two type of blue slimes: Are you sure you killed 20 of them for both?

How did we get here?

it's way easier than it sounds because positive effects also counts. So you can also use things like Celeritas and Regen, combine with Defense down, poison & burn and that's it, it works on pretty much any ennemy

Edited by jlojlo1
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, AK-18885 said:

Thanks

Rainbow mess

Kill 20 of each slime

How did we get here?

For "Raibow Mess" be aware of the Azure Slime, it's dark blue and not light blue like the Water Slime...

I don't know if the thing of enemies stopping appearing on the Salt Mines is a glitch or it is intended to work like that if you do that sidequest, if it is a bug I will wait for a patch, not gonna do another run just for that u.u

• Like 1