Trophy thoughts

nrs1nrs1

2 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

For "Raibow Mess" be aware of the Azure Slime, it's dark blue and not light blue like the Water Slime...

I don't know if the thing of enemies stopping appearing on the Salt Mines is a glitch or it is intended to work like that if you do that sidequest, if it is a bug I will wait for a patch, not gonna do another run just for that u.u

I feel like it is actually intended because if you speak with the NPC at the entrance of the mines after doing all the sidequests, he says something like "It's weird, i can't see any monsters, seems like they are scared" :(

Just now, jlojlo1 said:

I feel like it is actually intended because if you speak with the NPC at the entrance of the mines after doing all the sidequests, he says something like "It's weird, i can't see any monsters, seems like they are scared" :(

Yeah, that's why I was wondering that, just asked on the official Discord, hope to get an "official" answer ?

Thanks guys.

I got the 5 status one done and the Kari Hudo I'll just do another quick playthrough again.

The slime one is causing me a real problem. The Blue slime I had killed was the Azure so I went to the sewers and killed the blue water slime 20 times but still nothing popped.

(I got it, just had to kill one more Azure. I guess I must of killed more Water ones instead of Azure)

Edited by AK-18885

• 2 weeks later...

So regarding loot aficionado... not sure if this was glitched or not but bear with me.

I went through the game blind as i got it on release. I knew about this trophy so i went through the game while looking out for the chests. They're not that hidden anyway.

2 weeks later i'm at the final boss and lo and behold the trophy doesn't pop, no big deal i have a save before the final boss fight. I follow the only guide i could find, got all the chests in the guide but no trophy. 

Looking on the web i did see someone on trueachievements say that the trophy/achievement was bugged and he got the chests trophy on a new save, implying the chest trophy is cumulative and you don't need all them in one playthrough. I decided to uninstall the game and play on 1.0 on an earlier save (right after st clarim) since i needed another playthough for another trophy. Playing that for a bit, no chest trophy so it doens't seem to be cumulative. (side note, 1.0 is easier, the final boss

Spoiler

had 2k HP instead of 8k HP. didn't use his full counter move either.

I then went back to my earlier save on which i had gone through the world collecting all chests. I wound up checking the dungeons again and for some reason in st clarity dungeon (sewer) all my chests got reset, basically in the early part of the sewer there were all new? chests unopened. They gave me consumables so i'm not sure if they were actually new or they did get reset. In any case i'm 100% sure i got these chests when i first went through the dungeon.

TL:DR if you're sure you got every chest but the trophy didn't pop, check the st clarity sewer (old area) again.

Edited by xZoneHunter

47 minutes ago, xZoneHunter said:

Looking on the web i did see someone on trueachievements say that the trophy/achievement was bugged and he got the chests trophy on a new save, implying the chest trophy is cumulative and you don't need all them in one playthrough. I decided to uninstall the game and play on 1.0 on an earlier save (right after st clarim) since i needed another playthough for another trophy. Playing that for a bit, no chest trophy so it doens't seem to be cumulative. (side note, 1.0 is easier, the final boss

Reveal hidden contents

had 2k HP instead of 8k HP. didn't use his full counter move either.

It has to be cumulative (or seriously bugged) because i got the trophy by opening the first chest in the game on my second playthrough (the one just next the house where you meet Willhelm for the first time). 

2 minutes ago, jlojlo1 said:

It has to be cumulative (or seriously bugged) because i got the trophy by opening the first chest in the game on my second playthrough (the one just next the house where you meet Willhelm for the first time). 

Hmm i suppose so, i guess it just bugged out on my end respawning the chests again. In any case i'm just glad i got the trophy ?

1 minute ago, xZoneHunter said:

Hmm i suppose so, i guess it just bugged out on my end respawning the chests again. In any case i'm just glad i got the trophy 1f605.png

Honestly, i would not be surprised if it bugged out for the both of us! Unfortunately, the game is kind of buggy mess sometimes (at least when i played it, i don't know now)

• 2 weeks later...