Corrin-of-Nohr

Which Mass Effect 3 ending did you choose in 2021 ?

Favourite ending   31 members have voted

1. 1. Mass effect favourite ending

• Control
    • Destroy
    • Refusal
    • Synthesis

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi everybody.

In 2014, a poll was created in which everyone could vote for their favorite ending.

With the remastered, did your opinion evolve?

As far as i'm concerned, it hasn't changed anything, still go for "Destroy" :)

Edited by Elise de Nohr

I meant to go for destroy, but accidentally turned everyone into Digimon.

Back in the day I chose the Synthesis ending because it seemed like the happiest. This time through though I stayed the course and went the Destroy route. It was tough seeing the Geth and EDI destroyed - especially with Joker desperately trying to outrun the energy wave. Not to mention all the work put in bringing peace to the Geth and Quarians but I feel I stayed true to my Shepherd this time. I mean the whole game he and the Illusive Man are arguing about either destroying or controlling the Reapers then there is a fantastical third option that makes everything all honkydorey. Maybe it's that I'm just older and more cynical 😆 but Destroy is the way to go.

On 7/18/2021 at 10:27 AM, da-Noob123 said:

Back in the day I chose the Synthesis ending because it seemed like the happiest. This time through though I stayed the course and went the Destroy route. It was tough seeing the Geth and EDI destroyed - especially with Joker desperately trying to outrun the energy wave. Not to mention all the work put in bringing peace to the Geth and Quarians but I feel I stayed true to my Shepherd this time. I mean the whole game he and the Illusive Man are arguing about either destroying or controlling the Reapers then there is a fantastical third option that makes everything all honkydorey. Maybe it's that I'm just older and more cynical 1f606.png but Destroy is the way to go.

Synthesis is basically what Saren wanted.  So it always felt like Control and Synthesis where agreeing with the villains.  I go Destroy every time now, once I saw the other three at least once.  Just feels right for my Shepard.  I hate sacrificing the Geth and EDI, but my thoughts are they could very likely find a way to bring them back.

4 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

Synthesis is basically what Saren wanted.  So it always felt like Control and Synthesis where agreeing with the villains.  I go Destroy every time now, once I saw the other three at least once.  Just feels right for my Shepard.  I hate sacrificing the Geth and EDI, but my thoughts are they could very likely find a way to bring them back.

I never made that connection between Saren and Synthesis, thanks for pointing it out.

While EDI and the Geth could be remade, both ultimately had Reaper technology integrated into them so I don't know that they would be the same. 

Posted (edited)

My opinion hasn't changed at all. My Shepard wouldn't commit genocide against the Geth and the previously harvested civilizations kept within the Reapers, not to mention EDI—so, once again, I'm going with Synthesis.

Edited by ShadowReplicant