The Extra mile & Versatile Showman how to avoid it ?

Tiricy

Hey everyone, i'm gonna start game to earn platinum. I saw a lot of players they got bug these '' The Extra Mile " & " Versatile Showman " trophies. Also i saw a lot of new players they got platinum? so how could they avoid buggy trophies? does there any way to get platinum without buggy trophies. I meant safe way to earn platinum. Cheer

Edited by Tiricy

• 3 weeks later...

I'd advise you to stay away from this game because apparently, it is a minefield. The grindiest and most tedious trophies are all buggy. I've got all platinum medals for each mission but "the extra mile" trophy didn't pop up, despite the game says I've a 100% platinum medals completion. I'm reading about it online and there's no way Ubisoft is going to help unless they specifically release a patch. Anyways I've played the game normally, all single player never completed any multiplayer mission, I'm pretty sure none of us who never got the trophy did anything wrong. I don't know how other people are getting it, I guess they just got lucky.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, thrnthrn said:

I'd advise you to stay away from this game because apparently, it is a minefield. The grindiest and most tedious trophies are all buggy. I've got all platinum medals for each mission but "the extra mile" trophy didn't pop up, despite the game says I've a 100% platinum medals completion. I'm reading about it online and there's no way Ubisoft is going to help unless they specifically release a patch. Anyways I've played the game normally, all single player never completed any multiplayer mission, I'm pretty sure none of us who never got the trophy did anything wrong. I don't know how other people are getting it, I guess they just got lucky.

Thanks for your advice.

• 1 year later...
On 24/01/2023 at 8:44 PM, APeskyAxolotl said:

are the people who get the trophies to pop lucky or are those who don't, unlucky? wanna play #2 but #1 is side-eyeing me haha

For me I just avoided doing any of the trophies that require other players and didn't join a crew until I got both Versatile Showman and Extra Mile done. I read somewhere on a forum that a guy had them glitch and basically once he got his account reset he didn't do anything with other players/crews, and just focused on doing the platinum medals and he got it the second time round.

• Like 2

On 1/28/2023 at 2:58 AM, davestovies said:

For me I just avoided doing any of the trophies that require other players and didn't join a crew until I got both Versatile Showman and Extra Mile done. I read somewhere on a forum that a guy had them glitch and basically once he got his account reset he didn't do anything with other players/crews, and just focused on doing the platinum medals and he got it the second time round.

So you told us for avoid the trophies buggy I should when I start to play the crew I avoided all trophies with crew or players and I play normally until I got both of trophies Versatile Showman and Extra Mile? That's your advice? anything else you can help us to be sure 100% to avoid buggy trophies? you know If we stuck with any of these trophies we gonna lose The platinum forever you know that's game 100% online trophies not offline.

Edited by Tiricy
  • Like 1

On 30/01/2023 at 1:47 PM, Tiricy said:

you know that's game 100% online trophies not offline.

Yes but if you avoid playing with other people in races/joining their crew then it's single player. The reasoning is that if you're in a crew then your stats might get mixed up with other players in your crew on Ubisofts end, since it's their servers tracking it. If you play on your own then it's only you that could've gotten the medals since no one else could've been playing the missions with you.

• Like 3

On 1/27/2023 at 6:58 PM, davestovies said:

that's great to hear - sounds like a potentially viable workaround. thanks, dude! will try this method out now for sure

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...