bdias10

Impossible on Dualshock 4?

5 posts in this topic

How tough is this compared to GT5 VETTEL challenges and Dirt 2.0 Flatout trophy? Those 2 took me 300h to get it done and i did on Pad, anyone can tell me? I would say i am a 6 out 10 on racing simulation games but very far to be a pro 

Posted (edited)

It's much harder to play than both of those since it requires a lot more precision & practice. There are a lot of cars to adjust to whilst a good setup is extremely important since the smallest change can be the difference. I remember reading your posts when you went for Flatout & you eventually got that done. You can definitely do it as you have done two of the toughest racing games possible. It's just going to require a huge amount of determination since it's the hardest racing game, but you have very good preparation going into it since Flatout is the next hardest. Also quite a lot who have done the game have spent over 20hrs on a few of the hotlaps since it takes a long time to master each one. It'll be normal to even take more than 30hrs on some of the hotlaps so just keep going & you will eventually get it done.

Edited by Destructor-8

1 minute ago, Destructor-8 said:

It's much harder to play than both of those since it requires a lot more precision & practice. There are a lot of cars to adjust to whilst a good setup is extremely important since the smallest change can be the difference. I remember reading your posts when you went for Flatout & you eventually got that done. You can definitely do it as you have done two of the toughest racing games possible. It's just going to require a huge amount of determination since it's the hardest racing game possible & since Flatout is the next hardest, you have very good preparation going into it. Also quite a lot who have done the game have spent over 20hrs on a few of the hotlaps since it takes a long time to master each one. It'll be normal to even take more than 30hrs on some of the hotlaps so just keep going & you will eventually get it done.

Thanks for the feedback bro, ohh yeah man i dropped some tears on that thing haha, i am just considering not decided anything yet , but flatout felt like it was my limit, it was brutally hard. Where did you get the setups for each of the cars and laps? I remember dirt had GT tech videos with all the locations and cars and it helped massively, i assume this game it is the same

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, bdias10 said:

Thanks for the feedback bro, ohh yeah man i dropped some tears on that thing haha, i am just considering not decided anything yet , but flatout felt like it was my limit, it was brutally hard. Where did you get the setups for each of the cars and laps? I remember dirt had GT tech videos with all the locations and cars and it helped massively, i assume this game it is the same

That's cool, I have been getting through Flatout recently but yet to go back to continue it. I did a few of the hardest events & it definitely pushes you to the limit. The only other ones that were like that were NFS Prestige & GT5 Vettel although both of those are much easier to play whilst having shorter events. The events in NFS Prestige are the most frustrating of all the racers, whilst the two hard GT5 Vettel ones are up there with these games. However Flatout is still the one that prepares you best for Assetto since it's slightly harder than those whilst pushing you to the limit much more. 

There are some youtube videos for the Assetto hotlaps with some setups that you can try out, however it's important to try to make it as comfortable you can. The youtube videos will also be helpful for reference points as the hotlaps have extremely tight times & you'll be able to know what sectors you need to improve on. It's just going to take an extreme amount of skill & determination to get it done.

Edited by Destructor-8

18 minutes ago, Destructor-8 said:

That's cool, I have been getting through Flatout recently but yet to go back to continue it. I did a few of the hardest events & it definitely pushes you to the limit. The only other ones that were like that were NFS Prestige & GT5 Vettel although both of those are much easier to play whilst having shorter events. The events in NFS Prestige are the most frustrating of all the racers, whilst the two hard GT5 Vettel ones are up there with these games. However Flatout is still the one that prepares you best for Assetto since it's slightly harder than those whilst pushing you to the limit much more. 

There are some youtube videos for the Assetto hotlaps with some setups that you can try out, however it's important to try to make it as comfortable you can. The youtube videos will also be helpful for reference points as the hotlaps have extremely tight times & you'll be able to know what sectors you need to improve on. It's just going to take an extreme amount of skill & determination to get it done.

This guy knows what he’s talking about. He is a racing guru!