Movin in! trophy

FebuKev

On 17-7-2021 at 9:06 AM, FebuKev said:

Hi,

I cannot unlock the Movin in! trophy.

Tried this in different levels several times but it does not work.

Any help or tip please? Does it pop at the end of the level or as soon as it is done?

Thanks

I believe it popped right after I did it. I just loaded up a level with decorations (fountains, plants) and placed everything in the wrong position. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/07/2021 at 2:25 PM, Sten_dardo said:

I believe it popped right after I did it. I just loaded up a level with decorations (fountains, plants) and placed everything in the wrong position. 

Thank s but I tried again on several levels, changing everything, but it does not work. I started a new save but nothing. I have no idea why.

I am going to delete my save and try again, that is the only solution I can see.

55 minutes ago, FebuKev said:

Thank s but I tried again on several levels, changing everything, but it does not work. I started a new save but nothing. I have no idea why.

I am going to delete my save and try again, that is the only solution I can see.

If you've tried everything, then you might be right about that, yeah.

Only thing I could think of is that the broken furniture might not count, only new furniture. But maybe you've already tried that. 

9 hours ago, Sten_dardo said:

If you've tried everything, then you might be right about that, yeah.

Only thing I could think of is that the broken furniture might not count, only new furniture. But maybe you've already tried that. 

Yes I also tried then. Will start from a new game and will let you know.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, littleprincessJJ said:

I believe this trophy is at the moment unobtainable, have heared from several ppl they can't archieve it . I myself tried several times without luck . I already texted the support with no luck about it . 

It is good to know that I am not the only one. I just checked and it appears that no one got it since the 31st of May. It will be probbaly fixed when the last DLC will be available.

Edited by FebuKev
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hello there , i tried a lot of time without succes... any new about this trophy? ?

Édit : 

the developers replied, they will patch the trophies that do not work in the next update but they do not know when it will be released
Edited by MrKepya
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, FebuKev said:

Hey,

I just sent a new email from the reply I got from them 5 months ago.

We will see what they say.

Here is the reply I got:

"The patch is ready, please reach out to Allin Games - they are publisher of Tools Up and they are responsible for patching the game.

Unfortunately due to the contract, I can't tell more :("
  • Like 1

On 09/02/2022 at 3:20 PM, FebuKev said:

Here is the reply I got:

"The patch is ready, please reach out to Allin Games - they are publisher of Tools Up and they are responsible for patching the game.

Unfortunately due to the contract, I can't tell more :("

Thanks for sharing this. I’ll get an email sent to them too. 

• Like 1

On 14/02/2022 at 7:28 AM, Blaul_Part said:

Y'all happen to hear back? Just started this dlc today and was bummed to find this one unobtainable

Allin Games have not responded to me as of yet. Perhaps try emailing them too. The more, the better 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 15/02/2022 at 5:48 PM, Voratek said:

Allin Games have not responded to me as of yet. Perhaps try emailing them too. The more, the better 

Hi,

I sent them a message too a few weeks ago but no reply... I hope they will patch this soon... 

On 24/03/2022 at 2:46 PM, FebuKev said:

Hi,

I sent them a message too a few weeks ago but no reply... I hope they will patch this soon... 

I have sent them a couple of emails about a month ago but not heard anything back either.

• 3 weeks later...

I have just achieved the trophy. This was done by reverting the game to version 1.0 and then downloading patch 1.14 where this trophy is actually obtainable. I wouldn't rely on the publisher submitting the patch to Sony. They have literally ignored all of my emails for months.

How to download version 1.0 of a game: https://www.gamepitt.co.uk/how-to-downgrade-digital-ps4-games-to-version-1-0/

How to select which patch to download: https://www.gamepitt.co.uk/how-to-upgrade-any-ps4-game-to-a-specific-version/

There we have it. 

Edited by Voratek
  • Like 4

• 6 months later...

@Voratek Tried your suggestion, but the game does not see the DLC pack.

The instructions in your second link do not explain what do to if you install a DLC. Did you install main game + (all?) DLC packages on version 1.0, then interrupt the update and map the link to the one from orbispatches.com? Some hints would be great, as this trophy is the last I need :)

• 1 month later...
Il 7/11/2022 alle 00:56, remy--00 ha scritto:

@Voratek Ho provato il tuo suggerimento, ma il gioco non vede il pacchetto DLC.

Le istruzioni nel tuo secondo link non spiegano cosa fare se installi un DLC. Hai installato il gioco principale + (tutti?) i pacchetti DLC sulla versione 1.0, quindi hai interrotto l'aggiornamento e mappato il collegamento a quello di orbispatches.com? Alcuni suggerimenti sarebbero fantastici, poiché questo trofeo è l'ultimo di cui ho bisogno:)

guys, does anyone know how to do with the dlc? I tried to follow the guide but it didn't work!

On 06/11/2022 at 11:56 PM, remy--00 said:

@Voratek Tried your suggestion, but the game does not see the DLC pack.

The instructions in your second link do not explain what do to if you install a DLC. Did you install main game + (all?) DLC packages on version 1.0, then interrupt the update and map the link to the one from orbispatches.com? Some hints would be great, as this trophy is the last I need :)

Hi, apologies for the delay. Yes you have to interrupt the download and download v1.14. I had a save where I had all the leafs/stars from every level so take into consideration that dlc 2 is not accessible if you do not own dlc1 so just download dlc1&2. I cannot remember which one it is but you have to have enough stars to access the dlc from previous dlcs. 

Just a suggestion but if your game is not registering dlc,  I suspect it is because you are downloading a version that was released prior to the dlc release date

Hope this helps.

Edited by Voratek
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I got this to work, after a bit of trial and error on my part, mostly due to being unfamiliar with the process.  It is fairly easy when you know what you're doing though...

Download v1.14 as Voratek describes with the first DLC.  If you play level 8, you just need to reposition the statues and the trophy will pop.  You do not need to move the furniture.

You're looking to replace this:

http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/appkgo/prod/CUSA17746_00/2/f_4c7a05b4c8c8cdc22655530724d22155a7eccbf6b480df102285d93abe80444c/f/UP5580-CUSA17746_00-TOOLSUP000000000.json

With this:

http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA17746_00/10/f_c7807c177b7d249ea1592e658ca172e4a2a5878302ee1ce0c3b41d20a3025a13/f/UP5580-CUSA17746_00-TOOLSUP000000000-A0114-V0100.json

I used my save file that already had the levels unlocked.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2023 at 0:43 AM, Ecks said:

I got this to work, after a bit of trial and error on my part, mostly due to being unfamiliar with the process.  It is fairly easy when you know what you're doing though...

Download v1.14 as Voratek describes with the first DLC.  If you play level 8, you just need to reposition the statues and the trophy will pop.  You do not need to move the furniture.

You're looking to replace this:

http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/appkgo/prod/CUSA17746_00/2/f_4c7a05b4c8c8cdc22655530724d22155a7eccbf6b480df102285d93abe80444c/f/UP5580-CUSA17746_00-TOOLSUP000000000.json

With this:

http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA17746_00/10/f_c7807c177b7d249ea1592e658ca172e4a2a5878302ee1ce0c3b41d20a3025a13/f/UP5580-CUSA17746_00-TOOLSUP000000000-A0114-V0100.json

I used my save file that already had the levels unlocked.

Can you explain how you got the dlc working? I have successfully installed version 1.14, but I can't access the dlc even though it's installed.

12 hours ago, Met-Rx said:

Can you explain how you got the dlc working? I have successfully installed version 1.14, but I can't access the dlc even though it's installed.

After setting up Charles to control what is downloaded and installed, I downloaded the game from the store as well as the first DLC at the same time.  Once it was done, it reported v1.14 as the version of the game.  I used the same save file I was using before.

If your game is loading up and showing the picture for the DLC "now available" but you can only access the main game, something went wrong.  Check the replace thing in Charles, I may have put the wrong link.  You're looking to replace the patch with the older patch, so maybe look for this:

http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA17746_00/13/f_3a708a6b3b6f13298f74fcee327f284a7f01b5a80579ad24034c4ac2031a7284/f/UP5580-CUSA17746_00-TOOLSUP000000000-A0118-V0100.json

If that is correct let me know and I'll fix my post too.

• 5 months later...

Finally I took the time to get that dumb last trophy. I wanted to get it for over a year now but never tried because It looked difficult enough to postpone it everytime I thought of it^^. Fortunately everything worked perfectly and it wasn't that difficult with the guides and the pictures.

With the first program I downloaded the main game and Episode 1 at the same time on Version 1.0. With the second program Charles I only remapped the download from Version 1.18 to 1.14 as described and updated the game. Although my save game had all DLCs included, it was no problem to use it with only Episode 1 installed. Just went to level 8 in the garden and placed all statues in the wrong field. Now I can finally put that game to rest :)

• Like 1