MP Patch soon i hope

Rewemarkt66

It's frustrating trying to finish 100 races online when almost after every race I end up in some weird default screen and my options are

-End and Restart game or

-Press X to doubt crash the game and then restart

It's frustrating, really

I play for like 2 hours today and only got 5 races done so far

I have something similar in Ranked lobbies. When a race ends, I don't get put back into the lobby but get shown a blank screen with a couple of numbers and letters in the top left corner. It's a pain having to reboot the game each time I want to do another race.

Codemasters have usually been pretty good at addressing stuff like this in the past and the game hasn't been out for a full week yet, so I have full faith in them fixing it. I just hope there's not too much EA in the new structure!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jamie5590 said:

I have something similar in Ranked lobbies. When a race ends, I don't get put back into the lobby but get shown a blank screen with a couple of numbers and letters in the top left corner. It's a pain having to reboot the game each time I want to do another race.

Codemasters have usually been pretty good at addressing stuff like this in the past and the game hasn't been out for a full week yet, so I have full faith in them fixing it. I just hope there's not too much EA in the new structure!

They have all had issues at the start and end of a race, and it never gets fully fixed, if at all.