Server not working?

rnKay

They might have limited the servers so a certain amount of people can be online. I know that's happened with other games like Bad Company so maybe is the same for this one as my friend who lives in the same town as me was able to get online but i wasn't.

8 hours ago, Xatranaz said:

They might have limited the servers so a certain amount of people can be online. I know that's happened with other games like Bad Company so maybe is the same for this one as my friend who lives in the same town as me was able to get online but i wasn't.

Looks like it's the case... I had to keep retrying for around 10 minutes to get in now. Over 5 thousand people completed the current daily challenge and 2500 people completed the daily extreme, so the servers are actually working and once you (eventually) connect everything seems to be running fine.

Hope they'll notice that their servers are full all the time and add a few more.

1 hour ago, squats_and_milk said:

Looks like it's the case... I had to keep retrying for around 10 minutes to get in now. Over 5 thousand people completed the current daily challenge and 2500 people completed the daily extreme, so the servers are actually working and once you (eventually) connect everything seems to be running fine.

Hope they'll notice that their servers are full all the time and add a few more.

Still hasn't worked for me since, tried a lot of times.

Had some trouble getting online today (EU) restarted the game and kept trying and got in (around 10 minutes from first try) worked like a charm once connected. Been a bit slow last couple of days to connect. But servers doesn't seem to be down I got worried for a sec (getting close to last level and plat) 

Is there a way to connect to EU servers from NA or am I just screwed till Ubisoft fixes this (assuming they will)? I'm just 3 measly points away from level 11, and I thought I'd gotten enough before this happened. Really anxious/pissed right now at the prospect of having wasted 4 months of my life on this for nothing.

Edited by Xillynoc

Nevermind, nevermind, NEVERMIND - it took many, many tries but I finally connected, got into the server and was given 2 gold trophies for past challenges, thus putting me over the top. So apparently we're in a Batman: Arkham Origins situation right now where you have to try over and over and ignore all "no connection possible" warnings. Best of luck to everyone else still working toward the plat - I'm done with this shit, thank GOD.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

Is it safe to start from scratch?

I'd assume that it is, but nobody knows. Vita and PS3 servers are still up, and I'd imagine Ubisoft would close those first as they have very few players. There are still 7-10k players completing daily challenges on PS4, so I don't think they'll decide to close those anytime soon.

On the other hand, make sure you are fine with a grind that will take you a couple of months. I like the game but I'm already tired of it and I'm not even halfway there.

21 hours ago, DarlingDari said:

If i go over "my stuff" it works perfectly fine.

How do you access the challenges via "my stuff"? Didn't find a way there.

EDIT: I can only go to the challenges via My Stuff --> Statistics, IF I already completed them. Otherwise the "Go" prompts won't show up.

Edited by Infernopommes

10 hours ago, Hysteria said:

Is it safe to start from scratch?

Wouldn't recommend it unless they fix the servers, my friend. Otherwise you're setting yourself up for heartbreak. The current official response is still "we don't know if or when the servers will be restored" so I honestly don't know if Ubisoft is gonna repair this.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Xillynoc said:

Wouldn't recommend it unless they fix the servers, my friend. Otherwise you're setting yourself up for heartbreak. The current official response is still "we don't know if or when the servers will be restored" so I honestly don't know if Ubisoft is gonna repair this.

Appreciate your response ??

Have ubisoft commented on the console servers acting up? Can't find anything about it. Seems like it's been like this before though judging from Google search results. I really hope they fix it i would be broken if they just close it down now after putting so many days into this.

Had trouble connecting this morning (eu) but I did connect after a few tries.