Server not working?

rnKay

5 hours ago, xChasingThunder said:

Have ubisoft commented on the console servers acting up? Can't find anything about it. Seems like it's been like this before though judging from Google search results. I really hope they fix it i would be broken if they just close it down now after putting so many days into this.

Had trouble connecting this morning (eu) but I did connect after a few tries. 

They did here.

20 hours ago, squats_and_milk said:

It's a page about the PC version.

I was under the impression that it was about PS4, considering that the PC shutdown was almost a year ago and that statement was posted/created 9 days ago, around when connection issues for PS4 started popping up.

8 minutes ago, Xillynoc said:

I was under the impression that it was about PS4, considering that the PC shutdown was almost a year ago and that statement was posted/created 9 days ago, around when connection issues for PS4 started popping up.

You can see the article is in the PC category. There's also a list of discontinued services they keep up to date here and there's nothing new on it

I believe that what one of the posters said earlier is true - Ubisoft is cutting costs and decreased the number of servers. That's why during rush hours (i.e. evenings) it's very hard to connect, but during more silent periods I can connect on the first or second try.

Edited by squats_and_milk
looks like Ubisoft moved their forums to a new system yesterday, so the link I posted is probably outdated now, even though their support still links to it...

3 hours ago, squats_and_milk said:

You can see the article is in the PC category. There's also a list of discontinued services they keep up to date here and there's nothing new on it

I believe that what one of the posters said earlier is true - Ubisoft is cutting costs and decreased the number of servers. That's why during rush hours (i.e. evenings) it's very hard to connect, but during more silent periods I can connect on the first or second try.

You know what, fair enough, I can believe that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

had a small window up till last night to get the challenges done. morning it was up. now down.

yesterday was a complete ubisoft server outage. not sure if other games are having issues.

Edited by Lordguwa