ObsceneSociopath

How can we buy the Agents of Change DLC?

10 posts in this topic

So I've decided to go the route of finding out my PS3 & setting it up to play Brink again (seeing as you can't access the DLC through PS Now) but it's been years since I've used it & things have clearly changed since then.

 

Neither the app nor the Playstation website have the game or the DLC listed so is it even still possible to get it? The only thing I haven't tried yet that I can think of is checking on the PSN store itself on my PS3 but I need to find it out first to do that.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only way to get any PS3 content these days is either through the PS3 store itself or an in-game store (if the game in question has one) whilst playing on an actual PS3. Either way, you need a PS3 to get PS3 content because Sony made the boneheaded decision to remove all PS3, Vita and PSP content from the webstore a few months back.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, I figured it had to be something like that. I've ordered a physical copy of the game so when it turns up I'll find out my PS3 & check the store & hopefully I'll still be able to pick it up.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

Thanks, I figured it had to be something like that. I've ordered a physical copy of the game so when it turns up I'll find out my PS3 & check the store & hopefully I'll still be able to pick it up.

 

 

All Brink's DLC is still in the PS3 store (Agents of Change and a couple skin packs)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Floorkiller74 said:

 

 

All Brink's DLC is still in the PS3 store (Agents of Change and a couple skin packs)

That's not quite true. In where I live, the game has been delisted from the PS Store. Someone I've helped a while ago said that the DLC is still available in his country's PS Store. I guess it depends on the region, though you can always create an alternate account to get that.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, MrGarland said:

That's not quite true. In where I live, the game has been delisted from the PS Store. Someone I've helped a while ago said that the DLC is still available in his country's PS Store. I guess it depends on the region, though you can always create an alternate account to get that.

 

 

Where I'm at, the game is delisted as well, but the DLC is still available. So, it is pretty true- all DLC is still available, just maybe not in all regions. Region 1 discs are as common as dirt so anyone can still get it using the alt account method you mentioned. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I'm trying to download the agents of change but for some reason everytime i do it just states an error has occurred. Is there any fix for this? Thanks guys! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/4/2022 at 10:25 PM, R2-T-bag19 said:

So I'm trying to download the agents of change but for some reason everytime i do it just states an error has occurred. Is there any fix for this? Thanks guys! 


It sounds similar to a an error I’ve received with trying to download ps3 dlc. I just kept selecting download and eventually it worked 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I'm able to select it to put it in the cart but now it doesn't allow me to view my cart at all and just states an error has occurred. I didn't think it was possible but maybe the dlc is corrupted? I rebuilt my database, restore files, deleted the store and re-downloaded it. I hope I didn't break the store altogether just because it's sitting in the cart and won't allow me to see it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

happened t me before you just keep trying like 100 times and thn it finally works. also if you buy dlc from another region then alot of times your base game has to be from that region as well. like for example one of the little big planet dlcs was delisted so people had to buy china dlc to get it, but then you had to buy the full game form china as well.

chy-nah

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.