How I self boosted with 1 ps4

• 4 weeks later...
On 17/07/2021 at 11:18 PM, Im_Not_Banksy said:

You can self boost these online trophies like a lot of games if you have PS Now.  If you don't have one create an alt account on your PS4. Sign in to it and load up the game. Then load up PS Now on PC/Laptop with your main account.  You can then create a multiplayer game with yourself.  Only your primary account needs to have a PS Now subscription, But you need to download the game, not stream it.

On 18/07/2021 at 0:01 AM, Gueeds said:

Nice tip. Much easier to set this up than a boosting session

On 18/07/2021 at 3:44 PM, LukeTheGooner said:

it's easy enough to get the online trophies just playing naturally

On 10/08/2021 at 2:59 PM, HansPatat050 said:

Worked like a charm, thanks.

Sorry for mass quote but as you all got it to work can you explain it to me? When I do this it tells me there aren't enough people to start a game, regardless if it's quick games or the medleys. Am I doing something wrong? (clearly I am lol)

28 minutes ago, HansPatat050 said:

Sure thing:

- Download game on PS4 with main account via PSNow

- Change user account on PS4 from main account to a secondary one. Doesn't matter which.

- Download PSNow on PC

- Start and log in to PSNow on PC with main account

- Start game on PC, open public room

- Public room shows a code on right side above your main account, this is the lobby code.

- On PS4 with secondary account, start the game, go to the multiplayer section and enter the lobby code from the public room hosted by your main account. This should enroll you in the lobby.

- Start the game/medley with your main account on PC. Ensure to win with the main account and to not DNF with secondary.

Also, this can be used to boost the Tips Collector trophy. For example, start a baseball game and have your secondary account quit the game right after the start. It will log it as a win for you main account and add a +1 to the amount of games required to get the next tip. You can see the amount of tips required in the data section via the main menu.

For the medley trophies, easiest way is to create a 100m sprint and second a 1v1 race, for example climbing. If you win the 100m sprint and you're secondary gets 4th or worse, it will automatically grand your main the medley win as your secondary will not be able to get a win anymore.

With lagging internet it took me around 1.5hrs to get this done. I tried public lobbies but the lag made it too difficult to get a proper game in. @RedDevil757 I agree it isn't needed but a useful trick to boost if you're facing any difficulties.

Got it working, appreciate it mate. That's really useful for the tip collector too cos fuck the baseball is long.

• Like 2

On 17/08/2021 at 11:49 AM, HansPatat050 said:

- On PS4 with secondary account, start the game, go to the multiplayer section and enter the lobby code from the public room hosted by your main account. This should enroll you in the lobby.

Hi. I can't open the game on my PS4 while logged into another account. When I try to launch the application, it says: "Cannot use the content. Only the following users who hold a license for this content can use it. If you want to use the content, purchase it from PlayStation Store".

EDIT: fixed. The PS4 wasn't set as Primary PS4 on my main account.

Edited by gameoncomrade

3 minutes ago, gameoncomrade said:

Hi. I can't open the game on my PS4 while logged into another account. When I try to launch the application, it says: "Cannot use the content. Only the following users who hold a license for this content can use it. If you want to use the content, purchase it from PlayStation Store".

Probably your main is not assigned as the primary account on your ps4? Ensure you have downloaded the game on your ps4 with the psnow account which is set as the primary account, which should be your main. With that, switching to your secondary and starting the game should work. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...