character and logo artist

MMDE

You can tell straight off the bat what artist did the character and logo etc for this game. Yoshitaka Amano, the same legendary guy as who did for much of the older Final Fantasy games etc.

Lulz at the forum saying "Eturnal the MMORPG". Pretty sure it's called "Eternal", and was at the very least a mobile game.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 3

Boo, seems like there's no mention of NA/EU release...JP only as far as I can see. Actually looked pretty nice from the trailer - very old-school MMO style similar to FFXIV. I'd definitely give it a shot.

Fingies crossed for a worldwide release...or at least that the game isn't IP blocked...

This game is an entirely unplayable buggy mess, unless I'm missing something big. Curious how some people got trophies...

The attack animation was just glitching out constantly during the tutorial fight, so I skipped it. Jumping animation? Same thing. Can't attack any mobs in the overworld, either. Character creation was weirdly cropped with some of the images not fitting on the screen, and I can't hand in the first quest...the dialog box keeps popping up and then immediately closing.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...