How do I unlock Score Attack?

BluesFanUK

17 minutes ago, Ninailez said:

Save file must be busted/lost?

I had to play each story chapter once for it to unlock in score attack. Must be ur save file. Thats all I can think of.

Seems so, I can see all the chapters via Chapter select and my clues/golden gun parts. Have to actually play them again to do it. Awful design by Rockstar.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Helyx said:

You should have access to Chapter IV in Score Attack after completing Chapter III in the campaign on any difficulty.

you have to complete a chapter in story mode before it becomes playable in arcade mode

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Helyx said:

That's what I said...

no u didn't

u said u would have access to chapter 4 score attack after completing chapter 3 in campaign mode

u won't get access to chapter 4 score attack unless u complete chapter 4 in campaign mode

4 minutes ago, HondaHoe said:

no u didn't

u said u would have access to chapter 4 score attack after completing chapter 3 in campaign mode

u won't get access to chapter 4 score attack unless u complete chapter 4 in campaign mode

I definitely said most of those words.

Completed the game in 2012, I have the EU edition. I just got the DLC for my region so it's definitely nothing to do with that.

My old PS3 carked it a few weeks ago so I got a new one (slim model) and restored my save from PS Plus. When I load up the game I can see all the story chapters, all my golden gun parts, clues, stats etc, but the Arcade mode seems to force you to play it again to unlock. I did the first chapter again to test it and it then allowed me into Score Attack for that very chapter.

No biggie I guess, I need to do it on the hardest difficulty anyway, was hoping I get raise a few levels for MP quickly though. Maybe I'll try doing chapter 4 in story mode to see if it unlocks Ch4 in Score Attack.