Sharing Is Caring? Post your last find...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, charlijaen said:

Social chest (491,631)

Royal Convoy (612,605) 

For next 9 hours.

Thank you for this.  I can’t see to get to 491,631 exactly, are you sure those are the coordinates or do you remember anything special about getting there?

EDIT - actually, maybe I got it.  Blue chests are social chests?  I opened up not far from those coordinates.  Nothing special happened.  Do you think I got it?

Edit 2, yes, it counted.  Got the white whale now and the trophy.  Already had the royal convoy.  Thank you!

Edited by djb5f

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yo you guys know that there are preset locations that you can force right? The one in the main hub for a chest and you'll have to Google the other 2. You just have to leave and reenter the gane a few times sometimes to make them pop. I did it that way in ps3 and 4

Each type has 1 spot guaranteed to spawn if you can get the servers to recognize it. I just cant remember the whale and ships, but those are always easiest to find for me.

• 4 weeks later...
On 26/11/2018 at 1:10 AM, RoxasOnFire said:

Yo you guys know that there are preset locations that you can force right? The one in the main hub for a chest and you'll have to Google the other 2. You just have to leave and reenter the gane a few times sometimes to make them pop. I did it that way in ps3 and 4

Each type has 1 spot guaranteed to spawn if you can get the servers to recognize it. I just cant remember the whale and ships, but those are always easiest to find for me.

I know nothing about this, please let me know what you can recall regarding the social chest location. I have spent hours solely searching for a chest to no avail! This trophy alone caused me to put this game down for a few months purely because of the complete randomness of it all. It's now my final single player trophy for the game other than By the Book which I am yet to actually focus on, was really hoping it would come naturally through the progress of the game/other trophies. 

On 12/22/2018 at 2:39 AM, Duffcar said:

I know nothing about this, please let me know what you can recall regarding the social chest location. I have spent hours solely searching for a chest to no avail! This trophy alone caused me to put this game down for a few months purely because of the complete randomness of it all. It's now my final single player trophy for the game other than By the Book which I am yet to actually focus on, was really hoping it would come naturally through the progress of the game/other trophies. 

Sorry I just saw this. Just keep reloading the game in your main hideout and one will spawn there eventually.  That's how I did it. Time seemed irrelevant. It should spawn in the bedroom I believe. And when I say reloading,  I mean quitting to the main menu and forcing a ubisoft sign in.

• Like 1

On 25/12/2018 at 4:54 AM, RoxasOnFire said:

Sorry I just saw this. Just keep reloading the game in your main hideout and one will spawn there eventually.  That's how I did it. Time seemed irrelevant. It should spawn in the bedroom I believe. And when I say reloading,  I mean quitting to the main menu and forcing a ubisoft sign in.

No problem, thanks for the response. I tried that method for a bit every so often between working on mission constraints and I happened to have one spawn whilst replaying a memory from (I think) Sequence 12. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've just finished up all sequences and i'm finishing up the rest of the trophies but haven't found a social chest yet, any tips/sightings would be appreciated.

EDIT: I just followed a youtube video which showed all social chest locations, i just started going through each location and eventually got it quite easily.

Edited by LambzGoHard