Sharing Is Caring? Post your last find...

HELL YEAH ....Just found a ROYAL CONVOY ...Everyone 779,441....just a chest left ....OMG finally !!!!

add me if you need ...HOT619MAD !!

AND FINALLY GOT MY CHEST AND TROPHY ....F I N A L L Y ... 121,449 ....GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!

Thank You, Found the Chest thanks to you but Royal Convoy appeared but didn't share. I've found several of them and had the same thing happen. 

Nevermind, just went back to the location and found another Royal Convoy and this one FINALLY shared and trophy popped THANK YOU!!

397,375 - Social Treasure

674,315 - White Whale

And I'd like to thank you for the location of the White Whale, would've never found one if it weren't for you. 

Edited by ethandismembered

Thank You, Found the Chest thanks to you but Royal Convoy appeared but didn't share. I've found several of them and had the same thing happen. 

Nevermind, just went back to the location and found another Royal Convoy and this one FINALLY shared and trophy popped THANK YOU!!

And I'd like to thank you for the location of the White Whale, would've never found one if it weren't for you. 

Yea no problem man

407,510 - Royal Convoy

Social Chest 

70,405 Tulum - Pool of Water at base of sync point to the right when facing it down a hall a ways. 

White Whale 880,427 expires in 4 hours.

If anyone needs a Royal Convoy go to 852,69. WARNING!!! Legendary Ship in nearby waters. Will be there for 8 more hours have fun. 

Thank you, I am going for the platinum and thought I would never get these.

Edited by Jproco99

Some people seem to have more luck than others with this. I found 2 White Whales, 3 Social Chests, and 1 Royal Convoy all in the span of 3 hours yesterday. It was ridiculous. Might be due to the fact that I have 15 out of my 35 friends all playing this right now. If I see any more, I'll report the location here.

Huzzah! The PS4 100 friends limit bug has been fixed today! 

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/448019/assassins-creed-iv-gets-ps4-version-patch/

I just logged in and sure enough the "wifi" symbol is white and all my Fleet missions completed. So I am not connected to the server. Just gotta find a convoy and a chest! 

Huzzah! The PS4 100 friends limit bug has been fixed today! 

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/448019/assassins-creed-iv-gets-ps4-version-patch/

I just logged in and sure enough the "wifi" symbol is white and all my Fleet missions completed. So I am not connected to the server. Just gotta find a convoy and a chest!

More importantly! I could finally get the altair, ezio and connor outfit <3

• 2 weeks later...

Not originally found by me, found by TCMac718 on pstrophies.org

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag/221875-ps4-only-share-your-discovery-thread-not-boost-thread-friend-request-thread-305.html#post4268693

Social chest at 695.674 about 3 hours left.

Repeat full credit goes to TCMac718 I'm just spreading the news as I know how tough this one is

• 2 weeks later...