Splitgate Unlocking Trophies but no trophy list

Juxta-Dowgle

Hi all,

Not sure if anyone has been playing the Splitgate beta. It's a surprisingly fun Halo/Portal mash-up where you can place portals around the map to travel and shoot through.

Clearly the game is trying to be Halo in everything down to the weapon and playlist names but it is a decent arena shooter.

However, whilst playing I have unlocked a few trophies (winning a match, going on a killing spree and maybe a couple of others), but I can't see the game trophies listed anywhere. There is no list on the site and if I go into my trophies on consoles it's as if they just don't exist.

I'm guessing it's something to do with the game being in beta and not technically being released yet but anyone know what is going on?

• Like 3

if you are playing on PS5 you can simply go to Network and turn off your network

then you can see the trophies for the game

considering game is released for ps4/ps5 13.07.2021

it can take up to one or two weeks until they add the trophies

I got 1 silver 12 bronze so far :D

Edit: now i have information that trophies will be sync on 27th July, when game is officialy released for ps4/ps5.

Edited by sve_1991_
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Xenoblast91

I looked at the achievement list on Xbox and Steam. There's 30 (31 assuming it has a Platinum)

I have no clue if matches in this game are fast paced, if trophies count in private matches (does the game even have private matches), or if the game is fun enough to win 1047 matches.

Complete matches (1,25,100)
Win matches (50,1047)
Get kills without dying (5,10,15)
Get 500 kills
Get 25 double kills
Get 10 triples kills
Get a quad kill
Get 50 headshot kills
Destroy 10 enemy portals
Get 30 Pistol kills
Get 10 First Blood medals
Get 25 Revenge medals
Get 25 headshot kills with the Sniper Rifle
Get a collateral kill with the Sniper Rifle
Get kills through portals (1,25)
Deal 2500 damage with the SMG
Deal damage to enemies (10k,50k,500k)
Win a game of Takedown
Get the round-winning kill in Takedown 50 times
Earn 500 points in Domination
Earn 500 points in King of the Hill

Edited by OmegaRejectz
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

@Xenoblast91

I looked at the achievement list on Xbox and Steam. There's 30 (31 assuming it has a Platinum)

I have no clue if matches in this game are fast paced, if trophies count in private matches (does the game even have private matches), or if the game is fun enough to win 1047 matches.

No games are fun when you got to grind this much. I've changed the trophy list a bit and it looks a bit more doable.

Complete matches (1,25,100)

Play the game for 1047 minutes
Win matches (50)
Get kills without dying (5,10,15)
Get 500 kills
Get 25 double kills
Get 10 triples kills
Get a quad kill
Get 50 headshot kills
Destroy 10 enemy portals
Get 30 Pistol kills
Get 10 First Blood medals
Get 25 Revenge medals
Get 25 headshot kills with the Sniper Rifle
Get a collateral kill with the Sniper Rifle
Get kills through portals (1,25)
Deal 2500 damage with the SMG
Deal damage to enemies (10k,50k,500k)
Win a game of Takedown
Get the round-winning kill in Takedown 50 times
Earn 500 points in Domination
Earn 500 points in King of the Hill

• Like 1

Thanks, @OmegaRejectz and @DAS2in1. I found this list too and sounds pretty grindy too. As OP states, it seems this is addicting and the 1047 wins and by this the other trophies should come naturally as you'll become good at it, eventually. Can be doable if you're engaged enough to earn it, I guess. However, what bothers me is the trophy list that hasn't appeared here on the boards, also if it has a Platinum to making it desirable to even bother to try it... I don't want it to be a Warframe-like game where can be super dense but with no end, or even worse, that only the PS5 version will have meanwhile the 4's one wouldn't. Anyway, gotta to wait a bit until this is revealed. 

22 minutes ago, Xenoblast91 said:

Thanks, @OmegaRejectz and @DAS2in1. I found this list too and sounds pretty grindy too. As OP states, it seems this is addicting and the 1047 wins and by this the other trophies should come naturally as you'll become good at it, eventually. Can be doable if you're engaged enough to earn it, I guess. However, what bothers me is the trophy list that hasn't appeared here on the boards, also if it has a Platinum to making it desirable to even bother to try it... I don't want it to be a Warframe-like game where can be super dense but with no end, or even worse, that only the PS5 version will have meanwhile the 4's one wouldn't. Anyway, gotta to wait a bit until this is revealed. 

Splitgate has 19 trophies on PlayStation and has no platinum trophy.

Trophylist:

- Complete a match

- Complete 100 matches

- Win 50 matches

- Win 1047 matches

- Get kills without dying 5

- Get kills without dying 10

- Get kills without dying 15

- Get 500 kills

- Get 25 double kills

- Get 10 triples kills

- Get a quad kill

- Get 10 First Blood medals

- Get 25 Revenge medals

- Get a collateral kill with the Sniper Rifle

- Get a collateral kill with the Railgun

- Get 25 kills through portals

- Deal 10,000 damage to enemies

- Deal 500,000 damage to enemies

- Get a Portal Kill

Edited by wolker4
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, wolker4 said:

Uncanny if you ask me, as achievements/trophies are identical between systems most of the time; sounds kinky to suppose that quantity when no official list has been released and the trophies can't sync yet, which is weirder if you think about it. However, about the platinum, God damn it... I wished to play a F2P game with at least a plat, this seemed really fun as a Halo fan myself, LOL. 

Edited by Xenoblast91
  • Like 1

I’ve been working on this during the beta, its enjoyable and is as close as you can get to Halo without copyright infringement lmao. Curious to what is the most time efficient game mode to play to achieve win 1047 matches in the quickest amount of time. If anyone has crunched the numbers yet let me know!

Edited by Andumssssssssss
Typo
  • Like 1

On 7/28/2021 at 2:51 PM, wolker4 said:

Trophylist:

- Complete a match

- Complete 100 matches

- Win 50 matches

- Win 1047 matches

Fuck me, I’m not winning 1047 matches for no platinum. Rather go die in Dark Souls 1047 times. At least dying that many times yields a platinum eventually 

Edited by SKiL_Clash
  • Like 2

I’ve been intrigued over this game… until I saw the achievements and the one that makes my eyes bleed is to win 1047 matches. This is beyond ridiculous grind for an achievement, it’s despicable some devs would think of it. I know it was meant as a reference of the studio’s name, but it doesn’t matter. I’ve been very vocal on Twitter and discord server that I disapprove the achievement and it needs to get the wins lowered down, but everyone was defending, saying “achievements aren’t meant to be easy, you gotta work and grind for it”. Pathetic. My respond was “I would rather have a very difficult challenge than having to grind 300+ hours playing the same 8 mins match over and over.”

After l learned that the PS4 trophies actually do have no platinum trophy, and I laughed so much of why I got my mind focused solely on an achievement for days, all this absurd grind only to not get a platinum… I could simply not care for this game anymore, and I moved on. I saved myself a spot in my game library. Thank you 1047 Games for killing my interest.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

Devs need to realize there are people who will pass on their games because of shitty trophies. There's no good reason to put a trophy for winning 1047 matches. 

Honestly just heard about this game through my friend but didn't really care for it, but after checking the trophy list it's a pass for me. Unfortunately I'm OCD and a completionist and I'm not spending that much time on this game lol. 

• Like 1