Tracked Addiction Trophy

Kaapew

Hello,

Some tips for the 50 hours trophy.
First, do this trophy in last so you don't spend 50 hours in the time trial alone. Prioritize the career and the multiplayer first.
And yes the time trial mode does count your time spent on the circuits. There is no way to know how long we are in this mode. Make your own tracking.
But don't worry, no need to end the session, the trophy will fall during the session.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Colt said:

I usually put about 300 hours into these games anyway but without the league trophy being obtainable is annoying 

Exactly codemasters games no comments lol 

Edited by PewZyy
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I really wish Codemasters would add Trophy Tracking to the 50 hours on track trophy‘s.

Also for some of the other trophy‘s this would be useful, since some trophy‘s count over multiple game modes.

I don‘t know where i am (track time wise).

I‘m not far away from having everything done in the game, besides this last trophy for the platinum.

But i guess i need to do some 100% races (or 50% online) if this trophy will be the last one missing.

On 19/08/2021 at 1:20 PM, Jeffboy289 said:

I really wish Codemasters would add Trophy Tracking to the 50 hours on track trophy‘s.

Also for some of the other trophy‘s this would be useful, since some trophy‘s count over multiple game modes.

I don‘t know where i am (track time wise).

I‘m not far away from having everything done in the game, besides this last trophy for the platinum.

But i guess i need to do some 100% races (or 50% online) if this trophy will be the last one missing.

It is tracked for career and online but no other mode. Leave your PlayStation running overnight and just sit on a time trial. Add the time added on track to the ones tracked and you will know 

• 2 weeks later...

This is a crap trophy, but I know many spend way more than 50 hours on track.

I remember doing this overnight ish for one of the Metal Gear Solid games.

I have both versions.

My PS4 is kinda happy as it's not used as much anymore ?

I would guess the Breaking Point story track time counts as well.

• 3 weeks later...

So I’m trying to do this using the time trials method and switching off my TV to prevent screen burn. However, after 30 seconds to a minute if I switch the TV back on the game has paused automatically. Has anyone else experienced this? I’ve tried switching off all HDMI device link settings on the PS5, TV and sound bar I’m using but no joy as of yet…I’m sure this happened occasionally on Dirt 5 as well (another Codemasters game funnily enough) when going for a time related trophy but it didn’t happen every time

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2021 at 5:52 AM, BGK1991 said:

So I’m trying to do this using the time trials method and switching off my TV to prevent screen burn. However, after 30 seconds to a minute if I switch the TV back on the game has paused automatically. Has anyone else experienced this? I’ve tried switching off all HDMI device link settings on the PS5, TV and sound bar I’m using but no joy as of yet…I’m sure this happened occasionally on Dirt 5 as well (another Codemasters game funnily enough) when going for a time related trophy but it didn’t happen every time

That might just be the nature of modern technology. Televisions and consoles are built to go into rest modes by default to avoid burning screens out. My tv will ask after so many hours of streaming shows if I’m still watching or it’ll turn itself off. There may be settings to avoid that, but considering the tv my PS5 is hooked up to recognizes the difference between the console and my phone, it may still cause the console to go idle. 

On 9/4/2021 at 7:37 AM, TheGoaler said:

This is a crap trophy, but I know many spend way more than 50 hours on track.

I remember doing this overnight ish for one of the Metal Gear Solid games.

I have both versions.

My PS4 is kinda happy as it's not used as much anymore ?

I would guess the Breaking Point story track time counts as well.

50 hours in a game isn’t really a lot of hours. Track time, maybe, but if one is doing full length races like I do in my career, 50 hours will come quick. Quicker if it’s counting the practice and qualifying track time as well, as a race alone can take upwards of an hour and a half. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My profile counts 110h and this one still hasnt popped. I started doing Time Trial idling on 31st Jan and have been idling around 15h every day since. I noticed that last game update came out on 31st at 6pm, my suspicion is it got patched or they messed up something.

On 04/02/2022 at 3:12 AM, vujos said:

My profile counts 110h and this one still hasnt popped. I started doing Time Trial idling on 31st Jan and have been idling around 15h every day since. I noticed that last game update came out on 31st at 6pm, my suspicion is it got patched or they messed up something.

Any joy on this? I seem to have counted above the 50 needed and hasnt poppe for me - sitting in idle too on a time trial. 

I keep refreshing my PSNProfile page to check while I am at work but it's just ticking on. 

9 hours ago, LOWERCASESUCKS said:

Any joy on this? I seem to have counted above the 50 needed and hasnt poppe for me - sitting in idle too on a time trial. 

I keep refreshing my PSNProfile page to check while I am at work but it's just ticking on. 

No joy...
Since I have disc version will try to delete game, turn off internet, idle without any updates and see what happens.

4 minutes ago, vujos said:

No joy...
Since I have disc version will try to delete game, turn off internet, idle without any updates and see what happens.

I popped the plat 2 hours or so after writing that comment. I read a few comments on the XBox  TrueAchievement site and a few people said they had to manually exit the session - as in save it and go again. Do you end the session or just close application? I did just quit out time trials a few times so it may be the case. Hope you get it sorted

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LOWERCASESUCKS said:

I popped the plat 2 hours or so after writing that comment. I read a few comments on the XBox  TrueAchievement site and a few people said they had to manually exit the session - as in save it and go again. Do you end the session or just close application? I did just quit out time trials a few times so it may be the case. Hope you get it sorted

Last two days I didnt idle any, but few sessions I remember not exiting out properly so that might be the issue. Will try out few more sessions before starting from scratch and update here.

I have no idea if it made any difference,  yet when I went for this trophy I made sure when I came back to the time trial idling after being at work or asleep for the night, I made sure I drove one lap of the track myself and then quit out to menu properly. Like I say, no idea if it makes a difference, but I had no troubles popping trophy.

• 2 months later...

Does it has to be done in 50 hours sit on “one session” time trial?

or can i put it idle on time trial “for a few hours” then quit to main menu and continue and repeat the process after?

anyway i got the trophy by just doing it on seperate days :)

Edited by thesahinonur