Dooooooom!

Noxter7

The Uberdoomskull was shortly introduced before the last campaign has started. During the current campaign the amazing ? lycanthropy gems were introduced. Due to this fact the Uberdoomskulls were disabled. At the moment week 9 of 10 is running. As far as I understand the Uberdoomskulls will be enabled during the first week of August, when the campaign takes a break for a week.

So shall be fast during the first week of August and you should get enough for the trophy. I guess all troops which generates skulls or doomskulls will not create any Uberdoomskull.

• Like 1

Lycanthropy has fucked this game.

So many times my pure faction lv500 delve has been invalid due to lycanthropy proccing on my troops or just as enemies about to die they transform and it's all over.

Will wait till campaigns over and see if Uber doomskulls make any difference.

Uberdoomskulls make more damage but does not have the annoying ability of Lycanthropy. We can fill a whole a new thread about Lycanthropy, but this is not the right thread for it. 

Perhaps you have only one week to get the trophy, when the new campaign starts they will introduce a new heoric Gem. If Uberdoomskulls are disabled again, you have to wait again for the break between campaigns. 

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
On 21/8/2021 at 7:33 AM, Noxter7 said:

Great! Have to save keys to get that troop then :D 

Hello, excuse the English.
if they are still looking for the trophy and they didn't find yvendra.
you can fight her in zhul kari scout.
the mystic boss appears.
I played at level 10 but it should appear in all levels I think.
I just got the trophy.
if anyone knows how to get the trophy of the 10 cursed gnomes let me know greetings

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, TomataEighty9 said:

Anyone know how to do this trophy at the moment? :) 

This has already been answered in this topic:

On 20/08/2021 at 5:35 PM, X-x-TheMayor-x-X said:

Actually I just looked at the future troops planned to be released and Oct 1 Archproxy Yvendra has the ability to convert yellow gems to Uber doom skulls.

Archproxy Yvendra can be found in the forge eventually, save up crafting resources (play the dungeon every day and also buy the dungeon shop stuff on Sunday) and craft when Archproxy Yvendra becomes available. Then use it and the trophy should pop pretty soon.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, de_digibeet said:

This has already been answered in this topic:

Archproxy Yvendra can be found in the forge eventually, save up crafting resources (play the dungeon every day and also buy the dungeon shop stuff on Sunday) and craft when Archproxy Yvendra becomes available. Then use it and the trophy should pop pretty soon.

Oh, missed that, sorry, thanks for reply :) ! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2022. 08. 09. at 7:51 PM, funker1987 said:

Is Archproxy Yvendra the only troop wich can creat Uber doomskulls?

A new troop and weapon coming with this campaign.

Troop - available in the Elite pass (Or you can wait: He will start appearing in chests 3-4 weeks after the Campaign ends.)

Spoiler

TheOnyxGiant.jpg

Weapon - available in Elite pass (or you can wait: his weapon will be craftable from the Soulforge the next time during their Kingdom’s event after the Campaign ends.)

Spoiler

OnyxBlade.jpg

Edited by SiC
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 29.8.2022 at 4:09 PM, SiC said:

A new troop and weapon coming with this campaign.

Troop - available in the Elite pass (Or you can wait: He will start appearing in chests 3-4 weeks after the Campaign ends.)

Reveal hidden contents

TheOnyxGiant.jpg

Weapon - available in Elite pass (or you can wait: his weapon will be craftable from the Soulforge the next time during their Kingdom’s event after the Campaign ends.)

Reveal hidden contents

OnyxBlade.jpg

Thanks, nice to know

5 hours ago, TomataEighty9 said:

Do they rotate troops in soul forge? and do you know how long the rotation is? :)

They do.  You get four (base) Mythic troops each week, randomly selected from the (base) Mythics that have yet to appear in the current Soulforge cycle and are eligible for it -- a couple of (base) Mythic troops can only be crafted through other recipes, and certain Mythics may not immediately enter the rotation because they were time-gated as (paid) Elite pass rewards from a previous campaign.  Once a Soulforge cycle completes, it starts all over again.

There are 12 (base) Mythic troops that appeared in the previous cycle that have yet to appear in the current one.  So there are probably three weeks remaining in the current Soulforge cycle before it resets, although it's possible that there might be a little "bleed-over" into a 4th week if there are still new(er) troops that have yet to appear in this cycle that were not part of the previous one.  The current cycle has lasted close to four months already.

Cycles do not repeat in the same order.  As such, a troop that appears at the end of one cycle can appear at the start of the next once, and vice versa.  Meaning it's possible to have a particular troop show up twice in a short span of time and then not appear for several months after that.

This link can help you out a little bit:  https://www.taransworld.com/SoulForge/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For Doooooom trophy you can also do alot of PVP.

Some people have Archproxy Yvendra in there PVP team.

For 50 gold you can check the opponent there teams and you can kinda search for Yvendra and fight her.

I almost got that trophy this way but by unluck i killed her with the skulls :(

Once i get her i will also put her in my defence team so people can try and get the trophy this way!

Edited by Gipzor
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...